010 :::: YOU DID WHAT?!?!

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

꒰ 🥨💌🖇 ꒱

"I'M GOING TO take a nap," Sirius declared, climbing back from the passenger seat to one of the beds.

"Cool, I'll sit by Lily," You smiled, kicking your feet over the seat and yeeting yourself in it.

"How's the driver?" You asked, putting your feet on the dash.

Lily pushed your feet away, where they hit the ground with a thump.

"I've had enough of Sirius doing that, thanks," Lily smirked, and you smiled.

You closed the curtain between the two seats, so that the rest couldn't see or (since Lily had magically upgraded her car) hear you.

"How is Sirius doing?" You asked, and Lily became flustered.

"What do you mean? If— if you want to know, ask him yourself."

You smirked, "Actually, I meant how are you and Sirius doing."

"What?! There is nothing between us!" Lily claimed, turning a bright shade of red and once again displaying her godawful lying skills.

"Mhm, keep telling yourself that."

"Stop it!"

"Just admit it: you like Sirius."

Lily rolled her eyes, and shouted a swear word to see if they could hear. When they didn't, she said, "I think I do, and I hate it."

You laughed aloud, "I knew it! I fucking knew it! Ha!"

"You can't talk! You wrote a fucking love letter to James! James, of all people!" Lily exclaimed, making you go dead silent.

"That is a matter of opinion." You deadpanned, but Lily shook her head.

"Oh, James," she mimicked in a false lovey-dovey voice, making you blush, "oh how I loooooove you. Ooooh, James—"

"That's enough! You're all—" You mimicked Lily's lovey-dovey voice, "oh Sirius, teehee, how I simply adore you. How I yearn for your love, your heart, your trust, your—"

"Ok, ok, I get it." Lily laughed, though she was still a bit pink. "We both have crushes, haha, but how about we actually talk about them. And by we," she clarified, "I meant you."

You sighed, but answered nonetheless, in desperate need of girl talk.

"I really really like him. But, I'm not sure if he likes me back."

Lily laughed so loud and so hard, you were afraid you'd have to perform CPR on her— or better yet, have Sirius do it.

"You—" she paused to wheeze, "think—" yet another wheeze, "he—" and another wheeze, "doesn't like you?" She managed to get out, before breaking and laughing harder than you'd ever seen anyone laugh before.