Four

The next couple of weeks were basically the same as my first week, except we were not forced to endure the pain of anymore dinners with Kasper, Aylee and their family. I had gotten into a routine everyday; I woke up, went to school, came home for a while then went to the races. I had now noticed Kasper dotted about and seen him race.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. He owned a black Honda Goldwing, which I heard had also been modified to be fast and lighter. That was something many people did to their bikes, trying to build a better bike to be the better racer. As I watched Kasper, he seemed to be just as good as Jax, if not better.

School was pretty much the same, I went to my classes, spent my breaks with my friends and avoided Addison like the plague. My history class with Kasper was okay, we were getting along quite well and had even joked around a few times. I had not missed the times when Kasper would not so subtly flirt with me, causing me to giggle like a stupid middle schooler.

It was currently a few days before Halloween and I was on my way to a house party with Dustin, Luca, Olly and Aylee. I hadn't a clue who was actually throwing this party but I'd heard his parents were out of town so it was a good excuse to get drunk.

The party was in full swing by the time we arrived there around eight. We walked into the extremely large house and I was instantly hit with a wall of alcohol, sex and music.

The furniture of the living room had been pushed back up against the walls to make room for a dance floor. Many bodies were intertwined and the sea of people were clearly smashed.

Aylee pulled me along with her until we reached the kitchen. She poured a round of shots, handing me one filled with straight vodka. Throwing back the shot, I felt the hot liquid run down my throat. Aylee encouraged me to have at least three more, or was it five? Maybe more?

The boys chatted amongst themselves while a slightly drunk Aylee and I moved our way into the sea of people to start dancing. I twisted my body to the music, moving my hands up through my hair.

I felt a pair of eyes on me. Turning, I found Kasper was watching me. Almost as if I had no control over my own body, I started to move in a very seductive manner, locking my eyes with his.

I moved my hands from my hair and slowly down my body, moving my hips to the beat of the music. I had on a skin-tight black bodysuit which cut very low. I moved my hands back up and traced the outline of my neckline, and spinning very slowly, I turned away from him.

I smiled to myself, knowing fine well what I had done to him. The way he looked at me was ravenous, that he wanted to devour me right then and there.

Aylee announced she was thirsty so we left the dance floor in search of more alcohol. Once we had our drinks and had consumed more shots, we made our way onto a very spacious patio. There was a wood fire burning, helping to warm everyone up.

We met up with the boys who were already out there, sat in a circle of very drunk people. Once we sat down, someone announced we should start a game of spin the bottle truth or dare, to which everyone agreed. Someone sat down on my left next to me but I didn't look, focusing on the game.

After half an hour of some very sexual truths and some very explicit dares, it was now my turn again. I chose dare.

A girl, Summer I think her name was, chose my dare. "I dare you to do seven-minutes in heaven with..." she span the bottle to see who I would be going with.

The bottle span fast, I eagerly awaited who I would be spending the next seven minutes in a cupboard with. The bottle started to slow down then stopped a little to the left of me. I turned my head to see who it was.