Twenty-Four

I groaned when my alarm went off for school. For once, I had been having such a nice dream about bunnies that could fly, but that obnoxious sound had to ruin it. My arm flung out, reaching for Kasper, only to realise he wasn't there.

I sat up and looked at the empty space, seeing a note on the pillow which told me he'd gone for a quick run before school. I screwed up my face in disgust, I really don't know why someone would wake up this early to willingly do exercise.

I flopped back down on my pillow for a few minutes, thinking about last night. I was glad when I realised that the twins were only there to race. They did their tactic and won, as usual. The guys noticed this as well, all of them f-ing and blinding at the pair.

I had chosen not to say anything about them, it was clear they weren't here to cause trouble, so I didn't want to start anything by opening my big mouth. If I had seen Anton or Thai, then I would have said something.

Thai was probably the worst out them all, but probably because he had major anger issues with a childlike mind, which they used to their advantage. None of them really trusted Thai because he was so unpredictable, which was why they kept him close.

I slugged out of bed and across the hall to the bathroom, meeting Aylee who was already in there brushing her teeth. I grabbed my toothbrush, putting the paste on and then running it under the water.

"Did you see that note this morning?" Aylee asked me as she rinsed her brush.

"Yeah, absolutely disgusting behaviour," I said with the toothbrush in my gob.

"Why would anyone choose to do that to themselves?" Aylee shook her head.

I shrugged and spat in the sink then washed my face. By the time we were finished in the bathroom and went back to our rooms, Kasper was back. He smiled at me brightly and I gave him a look of disgust.

"Ugh, can't believe you choose to do this to yourself."

Kasper chuckled at me, opening his wardrobe, and pulling out his school uniform. He took off his shirt and I openly stared at him.

Damn he was so hot.

His intricate tattoos swirled around his upper body. Kasper caught me staring and smirked, planting a kiss on my head as he walked out the room to go take a shower.

I pulled my uniform on and brushed my hair, pulling half of it up. I grabbed my mascara to put a light coating on my lashes. I gave myself an overall look in the mirror and made my way downstairs.

I headed straight to the kitchen for some breakfast, but my stomach had other ideas when I walked in and saw my dad's tongue down my mum's throat.

"Guys! No!" I shouted, averting my eyes.

They broke apart, looking like two guilty teenagers.

"I thought you supported this?" Mum questioned.

"I support the relationship, but I do not support the live porn show in the kitchen," I grumbled.

"Who's doing a live porn show?" Julian asked as he came into the kitchen with Aylee, Kasper shortly following.

I pulled a face and pointed at the "adults". Julian visibly cringed then muttered a few choice words.

The four of us quickly grabbed some portable food then left the house before we witnessed anything else and headed to school.

I did not want to go to school, it had been a brilliant Christmas holiday, but of course, good things don't last forever.

When we got there, we headed straight to the library to meet our friends. We chatted for a bit and I told them about the porn show in the kitchen.