Eleven

Rays of light hit my still closed eyes, bringing me out of my peaceful sleep. I didn't even remember falling asleep but I did remember staring into Kasper's blue eyes. Today was the second day of the competition and I, all of a sudden, started to feel anxious again.

I had been lucky last night, Jax hadn't seen me. Tonight could be different. I sat up and looked next to me, seeing a still sleeping Kasper. I smiled to myself and just simply watched him.

He really was gorgeous. His face was perfectly flawless and I was still trying to find something wrong with this guy. He seemed like he was too good to be true. My eyes danced across his face. His skin was like porcelain, completely smooth and blemish free. His lips were full and had a slight rosy colour to them and his long eyelashes brushed his cheeks as he slept.

Ruining my creepy stalker moment, my phone rang. I looked at the name to see it was my mum.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi love, I was just wondering where you were. I feel like I haven't spent any time with you recently," she said into the phone.

It was true, ever since we moved here. I had barely had time to see my mum. We used to spend Saturday's together in the previous town as that had been her day off.

"I know, I miss you." I sighed.

"You want to spend the day together today? Go for lunch and such?" Mum asked me.

"That sounds brilliant. I am at a friend's at the moment but I will be back soon, okay?"

"Fab, see you in a little bit." I hung up the phone, glancing back at Kasper.

He was now wide awake, his eyes watching me. He smiled when I caught his gaze. Kasper moved into a sitting position, checking his phone quickly as he did so.

"Just before ten," he mumbled, dropping the phone on the ground next to him. "Who was on the phone?"

"Mum, she wanted to know if I would spend the day with her today, I told her I would," I said, to which he nodded.

"How are you feeling? After telling everyone?" Kasper asked me.

Memories of last night came flooding back to me. My friends had been so understanding when I told them about my past.

"Really good, I'm glad I told them." Kasper smiled at my answer and I smiled back.

We started to make a move to leave, putting on our shoes as we exited the little hut. We walked over to Kasper's bike and climbed on it. I wrapped my arms round his waist and rested my check on his shoulder, still feeling tired.

Kasper drove me to my house, dropping me on the curb right outside the gates. They opened as I was saying goodbye to Kasper.

I walked inside, taking a leisurely stroll up to the house. When I opened the front door, I ran straight into my Uncle David.

"Sorry Shay, didn't see you," he said.

"Its fine. I just came in," I replied.

Uncle David nodded then wondered off down the hall, mumbling something to himself. I watched him go, arms tightly tucked around a stack of papers.

He was acting really weird. I took a step forward, my foot crunching on something. Looking down I see a bit of paper. I picked it up and started scanning it.

At the top of the paper was my name and date of birth in bold. What the fuck is this? The rest seemed to be some sort of a log of what I had been doing.

Shaylin Rose

1st November - Shaylin seems to have adjusted nicely into the town, she is spending her time with Dustin and his group of friends which consists of Luca Castio, Olly Shore and Aylee Black. She seems to be in good spirits whenever she comes home from spending time with them.