Ten

A lot can happen in just three days, more than one would think.

On Tuesday 12th November; Julian had finally plucked up the courage to ask Aylee to go out with him that night. A new girl called Poppy had started the school which was all that Olly could talk about and Kasper and I spent the afternoon in the little hut, where we slept together for the second time.

On Wednesday 13th November; Julian and Aylee were acting all flirty after their date the previous night, Olly had asked if the new girl wanted to come sit with us at lunch time so we made a new friend, and Mum had another argument with Ellen but this time, it wasn't about me.

On Thursday 14th November; Aylee excitedly told me that her and Julian had kissed the previous day, Addison "accidentally" spilt a plate full of Spaghetti Bolognese all over my uniform during lunch so Kasper and I skipped fourth period so I could go get changed then we spent the rest of the evening in the little hut. Which was where we had sex for the third time.

And now, waking up on Friday 15th November, the day filled me with dread. Tonight was the beginning of a weekend full of races to win the twenty grand. I hoped beyond anything that Anton was just bluffing and Jax was in jail.

I stayed in bed, snuggled in my blankets for a few more minutes, deciding if education really was essential to life. I unfortunately decided it had to be and eventually got out of bed.

I was looking forward to see Hawkaye tonight, I hadn't seen him in about a year and he had been like a dad to me. He was the closest I had ever gotten to a father. I wonder if he will be the only father I would ever have?

I pulled on my newly washed uniform, relieved that the spaghetti didn't stain it. I left my long hair down and stuck a simple black headband in it.

I picked up my phone and saw a text from Kasper and a text from Aylee.

Aylee: hey babe! Just wanted to check you were okay for today x

Kasper: I'll be there about 8:20, don't be late missy

I smiled at both texts. Aylee had ended her text with a string of hearts and kissy faces while Kasper ended his with the smirk emoji. Dustin had been with Luca again last night so Kasper had offered to come get me again.

It was 8:15 already so I headed outside to wait for Kasper. Grandad was sitting reading the newspaper in the living room so I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving.

Grandad had been genuinely lovely to me ever since I arrived and I was thankful that not everyone, other than Dustin, was evil.

I was stood on the side of the road for approximately two minutes before Kasper's car pulled up.

"Hey gorgeous," he said, making me blush.

"Hey," I greeted back.

"How you feeling about tonight?" Kasper asked.

"Nervous, but I dont want that to ruin anyone's night." I fiddled with my hair as I spoke.

Kasper took my hand in his as we drove the rest of the way to school. Over the last couple of days, I had been trying to plan out what I would say to him because I did want to tell him how I felt.

We pulled into school and I reluctantly let go of Kasper's hand. We slowly made our way into the library, finding all of our friends huddled around a table in the middle. Poppy had been fully emerged into our friendship group and Olly had developed a full blown crush on her.

"Hey guys," I said as we approached.

Aylee pounced on me as everyone else said their hello's. We ended up on the floor in hysterics which earned us a stern look from the librarian.