Twenty

We certainly did get the party started. Julian had turned on the sound system and started blasting classic club tunes throughout the basement. 'All I Ever Wanted' by Basshunter was the first to come on.

I was glad to have this time to party and get drunk with my friends after everything. I could just get a drunk as I could possibly be, dance, play games and just have a good time.

At an hour in, we were all tipsy. We had spent a good portion of that time just drinking and chatting. Then Dustin thought it would be a good idea to do three different kinds of shots in a row.

At two hours in, we were definitely drunk. We had played a drinking game, which is meant to get you drunk, then we had started to dance. Ollie was more drunk than the rest of us and decided to give one of the bar stools a lap dance.

We were now three hours in, and all of us were very drunk. I had drunk half a bottle of raspberry vodka to myself as well as some of Dustin's cider. Poppy, Aylee and I were currently on the pool table dancing along to the 'Friends' theme tune. I kept taking big gulps of my vodka, then span around.

I could feel eyes on me, so I turned to find the direction they were coming from. Kasper was propped up against the bar, smirking. I smiled back them jumped down from the pool table, making my way over to him.

"Hey," he said. His breath was a mix of alcohol and mint.

"Have you spent this whole time just watching me?" I asked him, placing my bottle on the bar.

"I may have, but I couldn't help it because you're sexy as fuck," he told me, lowering his voice.

"Oh really?" I moved closer to him and put my arms around his neck

"Yeah." He encircled my waist, pulling me much closer.

Just as our lips were about to touch, we were interrupted by Aylee shouting at us from across the room.

"Oi, lovebirds! We're going to play 'Never Have I ever', so get over here!"

I rolled my eyes but let go of Kasper. Aylee really has a talent for interrupting us. We went over to where the others had made themselves comfortable, draped over the furniture. The music had been turned down so we could all hear each other.

"Okay, so everyone obviously knows how this works so I will go first," Aylee paused and thought for a moment. "Okay, easy one to get started. Never have I ever had sex."

Everyone drank.

"Never have I ever kissed someone of the same gender," Ollie said.

Dustin, Luca, Poppy and Aylee drank.

"Who have you girls kissed?" Ollie asked.

"Just a random lass when I was very drunk," Aylee told him and laughed.

"I kissed my ex-best friend," Poppy said.

"Never have I ever had a threesome," Luca said.

Only Poppy drank.

"Oh my god, who with?" I asked.

"My ex-boyfriend and my ex-best friend. We were also drunk and thought we should try it. Turned out he had been cheating with her anyway," Poppy told us.

"Never have I ever shot a gun," Dustin stated.

Aylee, Julian, Kasper and I drank.

"Never have I ever had sex outside," Poppy said.

Kasper and I drank.

"Where?" Aylee asked. When we didn't answer, she realised. "Oh god, not the hut we all slept in?"