Fifteen

One month.

It had been exactly one month since my whole life had changed, and damn, did my life change.

I had been to see my dad every single day since I met him. Sometimes it was to talk about Jax, any new developments on his side or any leaked information that we could use but most of the time, it was just so he could get to know his daughter.

We seemed to be getting on like a house on fire. He would tell me stories about what he was like when he was younger and he would tell me what Julian was like, much to my brother's embarrassment.

Julian and I were becoming much closer too. We have had days where we just hung out alone and properly got to know each other. I felt as if I had always known him. We had so much in common and had very similar senses of humour.

I also spent a lot of time with Alexis. Julian and Dad had told me that she really loved me, so I always tried to set aside some time every evening to spend time with her. We would play with her toys; I would do her hair and we would just have fun together.

I absolutely loved my grandma; she was such a stereotypical grandmother. Whenever I would go over, she would always be cooking or baking something. She tried to feed me every time I saw her, even if I left the room to go to the bathroom.

Grandfather and I seemed to be getting along okay too. We were better than when we started. Although, we still clashed a lot and we'd had a few more arguments since I told him to choke on his head, but they were starting to become less frequent.

My group of friends were closer than ever now. We saw each other practically every single day. Poppy, Aylee and I were best friends and we were always texting, on group calls or hanging out together. Poppy and Olly were also officially boyfriend and girlfriend as of two weeks ago. Nothing had changed between Kasper and I; we were still doing exactly what we had been doing and I was still happy.

As for the rest of my family, I still hadn't had the courage to tell Mum about meeting my dad. I was just worried about how she would take it. I had also avoided my uncle as best I could because I didn't want to deal with the awkward conversation about that bloody report. My gran, Ellen and Addison were still cold-hearted witches who tried their best to make my life a living hell, but it didn't bother me. Grandad and Aria were still lovely.

There was a week left until Christmas, two days left until the Christmas holiday's started. I was looking forward to being off school and hanging out with my friends for a couple of weeks. Poppy, Aylee and I had decorated the little hut with some fairy lights and a little Christmas tree. We were going to have a little Christmas day there around Christmas.

"What are you thinking about?" Kasper asked me.

I turned my head to look at him. We were currently in my room and snuggled under my covers. We had spent the last couple of hours watching a movie together.

"Just the past month, I can't believe how much everything changed for me," I told him.

"I know what you mean," he said.

"Hey, so I was thinking that we could all use some time away. Like for New Year's Eve, we should go on a little trip somewhere. What do you think?" I asked him.

"That sounds great, I'm sure the guy will love it."

I smiled at him. I had been thinking about this idea for the last few days. After all the intensiveness of the past couple of months, we all deserved a break. I do feel like the intensiveness was all my fault because if I hadn't come, then they would still be living peacefully blissful lives.

Although, I'm glad I moved here. I have an amazing group of friends, a thing with a nice guy and I finally met my dad. It was like my dream come true. The only thing which would make my life even better, was to find and kill that ex of mine.