Fourteen

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face as I was still snuggled up to Kasper. I checked the time and groaned. It was half seven, we had to get up.

I untangled myself from Kasper gently, letting him sleep for a bit longer. Picking up his shirt, I threw it on over my head so I could go to the bathroom.

When I came back, Kasper was sitting up and on his phone. He looked in my direction when the door clicked shut. He gave me a once over and smirked.

"Is that my shirt?" He asked in a teasing voice.

"Maybe," I replied, making my way over to sit next to him.

"Damn, you look so hot right now," he mumbled as he kissed me.

"Dude, stop. We're gonna be late if you keep doing that," I said, although I'm sure it wasn't very convincing.

"Mm-hm," Kasper said but didn't stop kissing me.

I was starting to get into the kiss, completely forgetting about school when my phone rang. Kasper groaned and slumped back onto the pillows. I grinned at his reaction and answered the phone to a face-timing Aylee

"Hey babe! I just wanna check in, see how you're doing?" Aylee said on the other side.

"Oh, I'm completely fine," I replied, smirking.

"Whats with that—oh...." Aylee smirked then said: " did you fuck my brother last night?"

"Shut up, you're fucking mine plus Kasper is your step-brother," I corrected.

"Pfft, same difference but as long as you're okay! Anyway, gotta go because Olly is here and he gets bitchy when I am late." Aylee blew a kiss into facetime and hung up.

"She really does have impeccable timing," Kasper grumbled.

After that, we both got sorted then snuck out of the house to avoid being seen. The last thing we needed was getting caught by a pissy Addison. Kasper had texted Julian to ask him to bring a spare uniform to school.

When we got there, Julian was waiting by his car with the clothes in his hand. He gave us a suspicious look, although I'm sure he had a pretty good idea of why Kasper needed clothes.

Kasper went off to get changed and I was left with Julian who was looking at me weirdly.

"It's one thing when my best mate defiles my friend but when my friend becomes my sister... now that's just weird," Julian said, shaking his head like a disapproving dad.

I grinned at Julian as we headed towards the library to meet our friends. Julian greeted Aylee with a kiss.

"You know, its one thing when my my best mate is defiled by my friend but when my friend becomes my brother, now that's weird," I said to Julian, trying not to laugh.

"Ha ha, ain't you funny," Julian deadpanned.

"Hey, what I miss?" Kasper said, jogging into the library.

"Defilement," Olly said.

"Don't ask," I sighed.

"Right then." Kasper nodded and rolled his eyes.

"Okay guys, so today at lunch, I have decided that us girls are going to sit away from you boys as we have no had enough girl time," Aylee announced.

"You legit just had girl time yesterday," Dustin said.

"Exactly, not enough." Dustin shook his head at Aylee, a small smile on his face.

The bell went and we all made our way to our classes. The day was pretty average. Maths, biology and English went quite fast. Although that probably had something to do with the fact that I wasn't really paying any attention. I was too busy thinking about yesterday.