Seven

When I awoke the next morning to cheerful sounds of siblings arguing, I instantly rushed to my door. Opening it, I found Dustin and Addison standing right outside my door, looking like they wanted to kill each other.

"What the hell guys?" I snapped, both of them turning to look at me.

"Oh brilliant, the slut is awake. Where were you last night? On the street corner?" Addison said in a snide voice.

"Nah, I don't work Monday nights," I replied, voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Addison, why do you have to be such a cow?" Dustin spat.

"Sorry brother, its just in my nature." She flicked her hair over her head which caused Dustin to roll his eyes and storm off back towards his room to get ready for school.

I narrowed my eyes at the mini-witch as she watched her brother storm off down the hall. She turned to me and looked as if she was going to say something. I put my hand up, turned around and slammed my bedroom door in her face.

What an absolute twat-bag. I don't even know what they were arguing about but still, twat-bag.

I grabbed my uniform then pulled it on.  I looked in the mirror and considered what to do with my hair before giving up and throwing it up in a ponytail. I applied a little bit of makeup then grabbed my bag and headed for the door. I stopped by the bathroom to brush my teeth before making my way downstairs.

As usual, Dustin was waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me, but this morning he had a sour look on his face.

"Dude, what the hell was that about?" I asked him.

"I called her out on spreading that shit around school and she didn't even deny it, she literally just stood there with a smug look on her face," he told me.

"Bitch, knew it was her." I rolled my eyes as we got in his car, driving off in the direction of the school.

The day was pretty mixed. Physics was evil, spanish was fun and PE was shit. By lunch time, I was already quite tired. I mean, serves me right for not getting home until like 1am.

As I was passing a stairwell, I spotted Kasper sat half way up the first set of stairs. He was busy typing away on his phone and hadn't spotted me yet. I walked over to him then leaned against the wall.

"I can feel you watching me," he said, glancing up from his phone.

"Why you sitting here like a loner?" I asked.

"Well, Julian is hungover and flat out refused to get out of bed this morning, so today, I am a loner." Kasper chuckled to himself.

"Well, why don't you just come sit with us?" I suggested. He considered it for a moment before agreeing, following me the rest of the way to the cafeteria.

When we walked through the doors, many heads turned to face us before the whispers started. I rolled my eyes and made my way through the maze of tables to reach the one we always sat at.

The reactions round the table were mixed. Aylee looked slightly smug, Dustin and Luca looked confused and Olly looked moody. We sat down and I could still feel many eyes on me.

"Mate, you're playing a dangerous game coming to sit with us," Dustin said, pointing in the direction of his sister.

Not so subtly, the entire table turned to look at Addison, She was presently glaring at us with such hatred, it seemed like she was trying to blow up our table. Aylee snickered as soon as she took in Addison's expression.

"Hmm, wonder whats gotten her knickers in a twist," Aylee said, feigning ignorance.

Kasper looked at Aylee and rolled his eyes, smiling slightly.