Nine

It had been five days since Kasper and I had slept together in that little hut. It was now a Monday again and things between us seemed different but exactly the same. We didn't really talk about it afterwards and we hadn't talked about it much since.

We were pretty normal with each other. Kasper and Julian had started to hang out with us more and were now firmly part of the friendship group. We had all hung out over the weekend and went to the races a a big group. Aylee had even made a group chat on facebook with all of us in it.

When Dustin and I walked into school on Monday morning, everyone was already waiting at the usual picnic table. Luca had his arms wrapped around Aylee but broke away when he saw his boyfriend.

"Hey! I am bloody freezing here!" Aylee snapped at Luca.

"Sorry, but I wanted to greet Dustin," Luca said.

"No excuse," Aylee huffed.

"I'm starting to think we need to be meeting inside for a while, because its getting a lot colder," Olly said, pulling down on his hat to cover his ears more.

"Yeah, I agree. I haven't been out the car two minutes and I'm already freezing," I said, wrapping my arms around myself.

"We could always just meet in the library?" Kasper suggested, to which everyone agreed.

The first bell went before anyone else could say anything else and we all headed to our separate first classes. Maths, Biology and English flew past then before I knew it, I was sitting around our lunch table.

"Anyone wanna go catch a movie tonight?" Olly piped up.

"Oh yeah that sounds good, but which movie?" Julian replied.

"Hallow Faces, the new horror, is meant to be really good," Dustin suggested.

"Oh my God! Yes! I really want to see that." Aylee clapped like a five year old.

The rest of us agreed to go see it. We then decided to go to Pizza Hut after the movie so none of us could accidentally puke up our dinner from fright (Olly). We hadn't had the joy of seeing Addison this lunch time, and come to think of it, I hadn't seen much of her over the last couple of days. It was weird but peaceful.

During History, the teacher had sent us to the library to do research for a pairs project we were starting today. There was several topics to choose from so Kasper and I chose to do about the downfall of the Russian monarchy.

Kasper and I were currently in the very back of the library looking at some very dusty and unused books. We had a few of them spread out in front of us, while each reading through a different book.

I distinctly heard Kasper sigh but ignored it as what I was reading was starting to get quite interesting. Kasper was sat a little behind me, while I was lying on my front, engrossed in a book. I felt my hair move to one side then a pair of lips start softly kissing my neck. I relaxed into it, feeling him kissing down my neck and along my shoulder.

"Kasper, if you start doing that, we're not gonna be able to work," I whispered.

"I know, why do you think I started doing it?" I felt him smirk into his kisses.

"We're at school still." I moved out from under him so I was now sitting, facing him.

Kasper looked like he wanted to devour me right here in the library and at this very moment, I don't think I would have stopped him if he started again.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about what we did on Thursday and not being able to do it again has been driving me insane," he told me.

"Me too." I looked at the pile of books, trying to avoid Kasper's gaze.