Six

You have got to be fucking kidding me?

When I looked at who was ringing, I debated whether or not just to ignore it and go back to kissing Kasper but I finally decided to answer the phone to the step-sister of the boy I was basically just about to fuck.

For five minutes, I regretted answering the phone as I was listening to Aylee scold me for not texting her where I was. I felt like I was little kid getting told off for running away at the shops.

When I had finally managed to convince Aylee I was okay and that all I needed was some time alone and away from all the gossip, she hung up the phone. I dumped my phone down on the ground, turning back to look at Kasper who was lying on his right side, head propped up by his hand, watching me thoughtfully.

I sat there for a moment, checking him out and I wasn't being discreet about it either. I moved back over to him, lying down next to him. My eyes travelled over his tattoo, taking in the detail. It went up his left arm and covered the entirety of his chest. I traced my fingers over his chest, moving down his stomach.

Kasper placed a hand on my waist, pulling me closer until we were touching. We hadn't said anything yet, but my mind was full of questions. The main one being: what the fuck just happened between us? Despite what we had agreed, there wasn't a chance in hell that either of us would be stopping.

"Are you going to the tracks tonight?" Kasper asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I am. I have decided to race," I told him.

I paused, thinking. Should I ask him what was going on? My mind kept reminding me that I had only known him for a few weeks and we were playing a game with each other but the rest of my body was telling me something different that I couldn't quite figure out.

I decided against it as we started to get sorted to head out. I jumped on the back of Kasper's bike. We rode all the way back to town in a comfortable silence, finally pulling up a street away from mine so Addison wouldn't see.

I hopped off of the bike and stood in front of him. I readjusted my skirt and noticed as his eyes travelled the length of my body. Biting the bullet, I asked about today.

"Kasper," I started, causing his wondering eyes to move back up my body and connect with my own. "What just happened?"

The question seemed to take him by surprise, he thought about it for a moment, almost unsure of what to say. Kasper got off his bike and leaned against it, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Honestly, I think we were both about to lose," he said and smirked.

I rolled my eyes at his teasing. Kasper reached out and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer. I leaned against him as I stared into his eyes. His thumbs moved in circles on my hip bones. How can such a small action drive me absolutely crazy?

"Well, I wont be making that mistake again, because I always win," I mumbled.

I reached up on my tippy-toes, and brought my lips mere millimetres away from his before moving them over to his ear, brushing past his jawline.

"Good bye, Kasper. See you at the tracks." I pushed away from him, clearly seeing his reaction.

Before he could say anything else, I turned and walked away. Once in the house, I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding, slowly smiling to myself. I made my way up the stairs, waltzing into my bedroom.

When I opened the door, the first thing I noticed was four pairs of eyes on me. Dustin, Luca, Olly and Aylee were sitting on my bed, scowling in my direction. Luca looked at his watch and tapped it.