9. The Marriage ♥️

HANEEF POV.

"Mom you need to accept this. It's okay even if you don't like her I am sure you will eventually do.

After this marriage I am obligated to make her happy, do you want me to face Allah's wrath?

Mom you know about all these things, I don't have to start preaching to you. You know Kaka wanted this not Dad so for once please let this one go and try to reconcile with Dad" I tried persuading her.

"Alright my son I will reconcile with your dad and you can go ahead and marry her" she said not really happy about it. But it seems like she gave up because there was virtually nothing she could do.

"Thank you very much mum" I said not able to withhold the excitement in me.

"That doesn't mean I like her" she added.

"My son!!"
" Yes mum" I answered.
"You've changed. You talk more than often now. These days I always see you smiling sheepishly like a love struck dummy. Are you sure they aren't using any form of charm on you?" She asked looking at me like am some sort of Alien.

"No!! Mom you can't say that and Nobody has the power to do anything Allah hasn't destined for me so please stop saying things like that and pray for me okay?" I replied.

"Okay!" She answered. Mom and her frustrating dramas shaa... I need to text haneefah.

HANEEFAH POV.

I was with Auntie Husnah in my room looking at henna design samples on Instagram when a message popped up on my phone screen.

Assalamualaikum hey princess__ Haneef

Woah!! What am I seeing Aunty husnah exclaimed.
Are you sure it's Yaya haneef or his WhatsApp Account was hacked, I asked her.

He doesn't text you? Yes! He only calls me and we talk briefly. It's normally to ask about my well being, I answered. Well then reply the message.

Waalikasalam good evening___ Haneefah

How are you doing princess __Haneef

Awesome and why are you calling me a princess __Haneefah

Just blinded and mesmerized by your beauty that's why you need to be called a princess __ Haneef

Well that's new. __ Haneefah

You see I want to try my best and make this really workout for us and I need your cooperation please ____Haneef

Well you have 100% of it __ Haneefah

Alright so can you please stop feeling uneasy whenever I call you a princess__ Haneef

Yes my prince __ Haneefah

Well then I have to go pray now so I guess we'll talk later ____Haneef

Ok bye__ Haneefah

"Well that was cheesy" aunty Husnah chuckled.

"Stop that Aunty" I said trying to hide my crimson red cheeks.
We also need to go pray and have our hennas drawn.

~~~~~

Today is the first day of the wedding ceremony, the bridal shower day. I wore a Lacy purple gown, adorned with all sorts of beads and shiny stones. The makeup artist was done performing her wonders on me before I Skyped Ikhee.

THE HOMEWRECKER✔️ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara