22. Her Decision♥️

CHAPTER 23 (HER DECISION ❤️) DEDICATED TO Maryaden01

HANEEFAH POV.

He kept on crying and I continued to soothingly Pat his back. I have never seen him this vulnerable.

Then, I made up my mind. I need to do what needs to be done.

I was about talking when I heard Yaya haneef.

" Your silence means one thing hanny, you want both and you are having a hard time deciding. So I am going support you as a brother, I realized that am being selfish all these while. I am ready to let you go Haneefah, you also deserve happiness and you shall find it" he said, wiping his tears with a handkerchief.

"Take a chill pill yaya" I said chuckling. "I know what I want and it's spending the rest of my life with you till death do us apart" I added, finally giving in to the waterworks.

" For real?" He asked with amusement.

" Yes Yaya for real. I love you and am okay with having even if it's a tiny part of you than not to have you at all." I answered with a happy smile.

Then I became determined not to give into any distraction. Whatever it is, coming to destroy my marriage then I will face it heads on.
Whatever my fate is, I am ready to accept it with faith. Am ready to give into anything if it'll allow me to still be with my husband.

Plus My mother inlaw might cut me some slack Now that her son did what she always wanted.

"Thank you so much Haneefah nothing in this world will amount to the love you showered on me. Ya Allah I thank you for giving us another chance to be married couple again" he said, engulfing me in a hug.

We stayed like that for some time before he pulled out of the hug.

" Hanny we have another problem" he said giving me an intense look.

" What is that Yaya?"

" Who is going to be the other wife?" He asked.

That was when realization hit me. If we want to get back together we have to look for the person he is going to marry as soon as possible.

" What about that Nurse you told me about?" I asked.

There was this nurse he once told me that she was crushing on him and she even confessed her love him.

"Nah! I don't like her" he answered shaking his head in disagreement.

"So what do you suggest we do now?" I asked.

" I don't know hanny. All I care about is you back in my house ASAP!" He replied looking into my eyes. I looked at his radiant ones and found myself drowning in it's flowing springs.

" Don't worry Yaya we'll get everything all sorted out. Let's go back inside we have people waiting to hear our decision" I told him as we both stood up. He interlaced his hands in mine as we both headed back to the house with smiles on our faces.

We got into the house and met everywhere so quite, They all looked nervous.

Immediately we said Salam, they all whipped their heads around searching for answers in our faces.

My eyes met my mother's and she was looking at me. The look that told me that she was internally begging me not to walk out of my marriage and I gave her an assuring smile.

I announced my decision and everybody was happy. My parent prayed for both me and my husband.

"About the other wife, I and hannefah will sort it out" yaya said, scratching the back of his head in shame.

We all thank each other and they all left with smiles on their faces.

" Mamanah thank you so much. May you be blessed with marital bliss" my father said hugging me.

My mother joined the hug also and they all showered prayers on me before we all left to pray Isha.

As if on cue, Ikhlas entered with a Salam, she pulled off her veil and sat on the bed with a sigh.

"Welcome back" I said to her.

" This smile is extraordinary, tell me what's the catch" she said amusingly. She never fails to read and understand my emotions.

" Well that is a discussion saved for later, the most important one right now is my donuts." I replied with a questioning look.

She tossed the box to me before she went to the bathroom to perform ablution.

She also prayed Isha and by the time she was done with her Azkar, I was already in the comfort zone of the bed.

I felt the other side of the bed dip in, indicating her presence. I turned to face her and she gave me the full details of her date and it was quite awesome.

I told her about my decision too and her expression immediately went dull.

" Hey! Wats wrong? Do you think I made the wrong choice?" I asked her. it was the first time her face carried a confused expression pertaining my marital issues. She don't decide for me but she always support my decisions.

" No peaches am not saying you made the wrong choice but it's a very big risk you are willing to take. Which might maybe ruin your marriage in the future" she stated clearly concerned.

" Getting a wife ASAP is very risky. What if she didn't turn out to be the type of person you could deal with? What if she wants him to herself ? Then she'll try every possible means to get you out of Haneef's house" she added as tears started to form at the brim of her eyes.

" Calm down sunshine, I have the perfect person for it" I replied her as I used my thumb to wipe the stray tears that ran down her cheeks.

Her face immediately lit up as she looked at me with pure curiosity.
" Who is the person?" She asked changing into a sitting position which seemed like the most comfortable position for her Anxious self.

I smiled at her before replying.

" IT'S YOU IKHLAS AJOKE MUHAMMAD"
...................................................................

You guys really need to comment on this chapter.
What do you think about Haneefah's decision?
Do you think both Ikhlas and haneef will agree to it?

Follow us to next chapter to find your Answers.

Thank you ♥️

Author's Note

Don't forget to vote!
It's the little star at the bottom of your screen. Please don't just leave like that show some love for THE HOMEWRECKER and share with us your precious comments.
What do you think about this chapter, if you have an opinion you can also chirp in.

Then Following: this is very important to THE HOMEWRECKER please visit my profile from this story and tap on follow.
It wouldn't take much of your time.

Hey!! Are you just leaving like that without voting? Please do
Thank you. 💖💖💖💖