12. Disturbed 💔

Haneefah POV:

Many people called to congratulate us, friends and family came to check up on me and my baby, Kaka always cook for me so I only have to deal with my husband's food.

Yaya haneef and I agreed on suspending my internship till after I deliver the baby because of the effects of ionizing Radiation.

He treats me like a queen, tolerates my mood swings, morning sicknesses, weird cravings and sensitivity to smell. He is trying actually and more caring than I ever thought he would be. Am still in my first trimester and it's a little bit stressful.

It's Yaya Nurr's wedding and Yaya haneef wants to become the best man of the year. He's been busy alot these days and normally send humaira and fati to keep me company. He gave me the permission to only attend kamu and dinner together with humaira and fati to keep an eye on me which am grateful for.

The kamu was fun, it was for ladies only, traditional drums and calabashes were beaten to produce a melodious sound of the famous Kalangu.

Ladies danced to their satisfaction, different varieties of food was served But I only ate the Dambun shinkafa which tasted really nice. Yaya haneef came to pick us up, he dropped the twins at home using the opportunity to say hello to mummy.

He didn't bother packing inside because we wouldn't stay long. We entered the house with a Salam.

"Good evening ma" we greeted her with My heart beating erratically as if it was going to pop out of my rib cage.

"Waalaikum Salam good evening my son" she greeted totally ignoring my presence.

"Good evening ma" I repeated.

" Haneef how is work and hope you are doing fine" she answered ignoring me for the second time. Making me realize that I shouldn't say anything till we leave. I kept my head low gazing at the beautiful patterns of the brown and cream center carpet.

Alhamdulillah mum everything is good. I dropped those kids so I decided to come say hi so we'll get going now.

We bade her goodbye and headed back home.

"Princess please can you fix me something to eat? my tummy is literally empty."

" I'll cook spaghetti is that okay with you?"

"Yeah anything."

We finished dinner played chess before saying our night Azkhar and said goodnight to each other.

I was woken by a sharp pain in my lower abdomen followed by a bone splitting pain in my back. It became unbearable that I had to wake my husband.

"Yaya wake up am going to die ooo!!!" I hit him hard like my life depended on it cos it does. He woke up startled "what is wrong with you?"

"Yaya my tummy!! My back!! My legs!! Everywhere is paining me Yaya I don't want to die" I screamed as another pain shot through me.

"Let's go to the hospital cos I have no idea what is wrong with you" he said tearing the duvet cover off me to see me sitting in a pool of blood.

I started panicking, "Yaya this is the end of me please forgive me if I have ever offended you. Call my mother, father and Kaka I need to ask of everybody's forgiveness" I ranted.

"Ohh and please Yaya even after my death look for ikhlas and ask her to for............

" Will you shut up and listen to me Haneefah!!! " Yaya cut me off.

"You are not going to die and leave me all alone so shut the hell up let me concentrate on taking you to the hospital" and I reluctantly complied.

he looked for a black gown and hijab, changed my clothes, carried me bridal style and took me to the car and drove off to the hospital.

We headed straight to the emergency department, the nurses ran and attended to us before calling the doctor.

"Am so sorry Mr and Mrs Abdulgaffar Wasai we lost the baby" The doctor announced.

"Am very sorry man" he said patting yaya's shoulder

" she needs like two days rest here so she will be discharged after we run some tests on her and an ultrasound scanning so you should also rest. please if you will excuse me I need to attend to other patients."

I felt an unbearable pain in my chest, My baby! My baaabbbyyy I screamed, unable to hold in the tears. I held my husband as I cried my heart out.

I lost my baby, the symbol of I and yaya's love, a part of me. It hurts so much, is this how mothers feel when they lost their baby?

The next morning, Yaya called everyone and informed them of my miscarriage. Everyone came to console and check up on me. Ummah and Kaka talked me out of it, and I felt better. I was discharged after 2 days.

We went back to our home, I cleaned everywhere and made lunch for us.

We ate in silence with the sound of our spoons fill the quiet dining area.
I was about packing up the plates when he held my hand and sat me down on his lap.

"My princess" he started. "Everything happens for a reason, this baby wasn't meant to be born, I know it hurts but please try not to be depressed about it. You can have another one by Allah's Grace.
Pray for your baby, pray for yourself and pray to Allah to give you another baby. A baby that will make us happy, proud and stay with us till our last breath. So lossen up my Angel he said kissing my forehead.

I promise to always love you. So let's focus on your health okay and let's hope for more babies.

...........................

OMG 😫😫😲😲 we lost the baby, I sympathize with our haneefah 😭😭😭😭

Author's Note ❤️

Don't forget to vote!
It's the little star at the bottom of your screen. Please don't just leave like that show some love for THE HOMEWRECKER and share with us your precious comments.
What do you think about this chapter, if you have an opinion you can also chirp in.

Then Following: this is very important to THE HOMEWRECKER please visit my profile from this story and tap on follow.
It wouldn't take much of your time.

Hey!! Are you just leaving like that without voting? Please do
Thank you. 💖💖💖💖