45. New York ( The End) ♥️

So guys this is the Epilogue / Happily - ever - after part of this story. I hope ya all like it.

Two and a half years later ❤️😎

Ikhlas POV.

It's a beautiful spring day. The clouds have passed, revealing the tucked away light blue colors of the world.
I started down at the busy New York street from my window.

Yeah we moved here two years ago not long after I gave birth to my baby girl. We named her Nafeesah. After we moved here Haneefah gave birth to a baby boy and he was named Hashim.

I also work as a specialist in NYU LANGONE MEDICAL CENTER and Haneefah decided to pursue her dream of being a Radiotherapist there in NYU.  I must say everything had been awesome and I can never be happier. Plus I get to see Delilah any day anytime. Do you know how that feels? I bet you do.

"Mummy! Mummy!!" My little Nafeesah called as she ran towards me as fast as her little legs could take her.

"Yes sweetie" I answered with a smile.

" big mummy is calling you. She said you should come see Hashim he's starting to walk" she said happily.

I picked her up and went to see Hashim as he took slow but cautious steps one after the other. I must say am proud of him.

Haneef was also there and we all cheered for Hashim as he giddily continued to take little steps.

I watched my family in admiration. Everyone looked happy, and free of any worries. I looked over to Haneefah the best of all Bestfriends Allah gave me as a gift and I smiled at that.

I looked back to my husband, the love of my life who I had fallen in love with from the very day I set my eyes on him and am still falling for him every passing second. The most doting and understanding man you could ever wish for.  "Alhamdulillah" I silently said.

My mind drifted back to the past. How I had already given up on him not knowing he was my husband but it just wasn't yet time.

How I nearly gave up on my Bestfriend before Allah brought her back to me.

How I was Once a Homewrecker.

My mind went back to all the hurdles and obstacles that came my way, how I kept pushing through and fighting them. Today now here I am with no worries and all my dreams fulfilled.

I lowered myself against the throw pillows of the chair and smiled over at Haneefah and Hannef as they just cooed over our children. 

My heart has never been more full. Who would have thought I would eventually be this happy?

Making me remember a verse from the holy Quran.

"Inna ma'al Usri Yusra (indeed after every hardship comes ease)."

Today I felt your mercy shine upon me, dear Allah Today I witnessed the bliss of feeling ease after all the hardship. Just like you promised.

Thank you.

THE END