Author's Note ♥️

Hey Guys The Homewrecker finally came to an end.

I hope you all smiled for them, felt sad for them, rejoiced with them and most importantly learnt lessons from them.

Life isn't balance and you don't always get what you want. So when the opportunity comes, grab it and make a good use of it.

Sabr us tough. It at times can also be painful. Because when you are i in a difficult moment, the bubble of darkness is all that surrounds you. It's like you are trapped In a place where there are no doors to leave. There is just a window through which you can see sunlight enter, but through which you can't exit because of its size. It can be suffocating and difficult. But that window no matter how small it may be, is a reminder that there is light outside of what you are experiencing. That ease will follow and there is hope. Remember "After every hardship comes ease"

Even though sometimes we are the sole causes of our predicament, if we happen to be at that point when everything seems to crumble, when we are in state of despair we should keep pushing through and keep having faith in The Almighty And he will grant you that ease after hardship just like he promised.

No matter how much it hurts, one day you'll look back and realize how your struggles changed your life for the better.

DEDICATION ♥️

THIS BOOK IS DEDICATED TO MY FIRST READER, SOLE SUPPORTER AND MOTHER. HAJ. RASHIDA ummuraf6

SPECIAL THANKS ❤️

♥️ To my sweetheart 😘 Nafeesah ShezEmerald

♥️ To my Chief Editors. Even though I still have lots to edit which I will. My Friend Husnah Husneeyerh and a watty sis Madinah Amana-Deena

♥️ To my first watty friend Mary Aden Maryaden01 she also have wonderful books you can check out.

♥️ To all my readers

Thank you so very much. Please tag your friends so they can join the rollercoaster.

Guys please leave your reviews let's know what you think about the whole story

Thank you once again for reading the Homewrecker.

We meet again in my new story.

FELL FOR MY SURROGATE

The cover and blurb is in the next chapter so do check it out.

Gracias Muchachos ♥️❤️

I love you guys so much 🥰🥰🥰🥰

RECOMMENDATION

SO GUYS THERE ARE BOOKS HERE ON WATTPAD THAT IS WORTHY OF YOUR TIME.

My Perfect Storm by Maryaden01
Castle of Archibald by Maryaden01
Illicit Desires by Maryaden01
The Silent Thunder by abhafrah
Twain Became One by orex366
Silence by orex366
Poisonous lips by Sam-crowned
Aisha's Challenges by Amana-Deena
Ebube by Adaezekingz
Bello sisters by Adaezekingz
XOXO: Game of wits by Adaezekingz

I hope you all enjoy it 😉