27. Double joy ❤️

Haneefah POV.

"Wake up sleepyhead." A voice yells from downstairs.

" Mhmm - mmm" I muttered, ignoring the voice.

" She is not waking up" another voice called.

" Splash her with icy cold water then" the first voice said. " And if she doesn't wake up still, tell her that her husband is back"

I heard Ikhlas open the door but I ignored it and continued sleeping.

"Hanny your husband is here" she said tapping me a bit to wake me up, earning a throaty groan from me before I turned my face to the other side of the bed and she tapped me again, harder this time.

"Let me sleep stupid" I almost yell but I didn't.

" She doesn't want to wake up" she yelled, obviously to Yaya haneef.

" Fine! You go get ready and I'll take care of her" yaya's voice nearer to my room.

Ikhlas tore the covers off me and I felt like just freezing her till when I had enough of my sweet sleep before thawing her.

"Let me have my sweet sleep you empty headed girl." I say while still sleeping.

" You've been sleeping for almost eight hours silly, wake up" Yaya said as he threw a pillow at me making Ikhlas chuckle.

"Women are supposed to sleep for nine and half hours so if you'll just give me......"

" Ikhlas get me water from the refrigerator" at that moment I had no choice. It was either I wake up or the icy cold water.

Cold water is your enemy and you know it so enough of the banter and wake up slothful. A voice in my head screamed at me.

"Fine! I muttered with a sigh finally getting off bed. "Plus I'll have to shower first" I added.

" Whatever, just hurry up we gotta leave soon" and with that, they were gone.

After about fourty minutes I was done getting ready and went ahead and met them downstairs. They were also ready and we all got into the car and drove off.

It was a thirty-five minutes drive to Waffle Stop Kano.

Ikhlas ordered waffles with strawberry toppings and three scoops of strawberry icecream. It looked so appetizing.

"Hmmm this is so yummylicious" Ikhlas moaned, as she took a bite from the mouthwatering waffles.

My own waffles had Nutella with 3 scoops of chocolate icecream and Yaya had raisins on his, plus Oreo icecream but Surprisingly I wanted Ikhlas's own even though am not a fan of strawberries.

"Ikhlas can we exchange please?" I asked, battling my eyelashes which I failed miserably at.

"What's wrong?" They both asked in unison.

" Nothing I just suddenly don't want chocolate" I replied with a sigh and Ikhlas exchanged hers with mine.

Immediately I took a bite from the waffle I gagged, feeling nauseated.

"What's wrong with you? Are you okay?" Yaya asked, giving me a confused look.

" Don't worry it's nothing, I just need to use the restroom" I replied, with Ikhlas standing up to follow me.

I started walking, feeling a bit light-headed and thankfully Ikhlas was there to hold me in place.

I got to the restroom and emptied the little I ate before rinsing my mouth and face.