Chapter 1 - Psychic Wolf

'What physical injuries we see, we treat them well. People are very sympathetic. Doctors, hospitals, physiotherapy, rest, we prioritize what we needed for our body to be healthy again. 

But what about emotional trauma? Heartbreak? Pain of losing someone? This is some scars that we can't see with our eyes. Sometimes a person is right in front of you and you don't see the pain he feels! Healing requires help and to ask for that help, it requires a lot of courage. But first one needs to accept the fact that,

He is broken!

Third Person P.O.V

It's a random night of a rainy season. Road lights are beaming throughout the road in dim white and orange colors in the middle of the night. The sky is cloudy. The whole road is quite. Sounds of leaves ruffling and wind passing can be heard only. But also the sound of a car bumping is coming at the corner of this quite road. 

The SUV is black in color. The glasses of the SUV are foggy because of the high speed of air conditioning going on inside. But if you look closely inside......

Panting and heavy breathing are going on. The boy is in black t-shirt and black hoodie devouring the girl next to him. A red tiny short skirt can be seen on the girl's lower side and her upper side? Well, she is half naked now.

The boy is marking her neck and collarbones like a hungry animal. His one hand is molding her one boob and another hand is fingering her hole without any mercy. She was screaming in pain and pleasure both.

The girl's one hand is on his long, big member as she bobbing her hand up and down with a fast pace. They both are sweating like hell in this high speed air conditioner. Soft moaning are coming from the girl's mouth. Her other hand was about to tug his hair tightly but the boy shoves the girl harshly on her seat.

She roughly fell into the seat. Her head bumped with the closed window glass with a loud thud! She screams in pain as she held her head with her one hand which is covered with the boy's precum. 

It took a few minutes for her to understand what just happened. When she gets her sense back, she screams with her heavy breath, "What the fuck?"

The boy already zipped his pants in that time. He was holding the steering wheel. She looked at him as she sees his red eyes. His full body was fuming in anger. The girl gulps hard looking at the angry boy before her. Her whole body got goosebumps when she heard his deep voice,

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT FUCKING TOUCH MY HAIR!!! HOW DARE YOU TO DO THAT!!?"

He is not looking at her. He is looking at the front of his. But his anger was enough for her to die then and there as he says once again with his angry tone,

"Get your dresses and FUCKING GET OUT OF MY CAR!" 

There you go! That one voice was enough for this little Beta to collect her dresses and get out of the car in a second.

As soon as she gets out, the car starts and vanishes from there in other second.

The car is moving in safe speed. The mobile phone putting on the side box is vibrating continuously but the boy doesn't care. He is just trying to calm himself down. After 5 minutes he sees a car at a distant which was about to hit a boy but fortunately it didn't. The driver stops his car at the right moment otherwise anything could happen.

He looks at the boy who was about get hit by the car. He couldn't see his face properly because of the crowd but his eyes....
His eyes were glossy, he was scared!

But that doesn't concern to this angry young boy now. Because the deed this driver did it's just reminds him of his own faults!

So the boy stops his car and gets down. His loud growls were enough for the driver to recognize him. The driver was watching the angry young boy's red eyes as he is coming towards him now. The driver got so scared that he didn't have any strength to start the car and run away from there.