Chapter 18 - Fear of Losing

Preview:

"It's Katherine"

______________________________

Third Person P.O.V

"What?" Taehyung exclaims with his big doe eyes. He isn't surprised to hear Katharine at the door because 'duh' it's her house too right? But he is surprised to see Jinwoon panic like this.

"Ssshhhhh, Katharine can't know that you're here." Jinwoon gulps hard as he says that shaking badly and looking at the door. The doorbell is still ringing.

Jinwoon shoves Taehyung by his wrists harshly towards his bedroom. Taehyung winches slightly in the pain but doesn't protest. He is still in shock with whatever is happening.

Jinwoon looks around his own bedroom like he is seeing the place for the first time. His gaze then halts on his cupboard. He looks behind to look at Taehyung who is now looking at him in horror.

Closet!

"Get in." Jinwoon holds Taehyung's hand again as he shoves the omega towards the big closet which is now haunting the petit boy like some wild ghosts of the horror movies. 

"I'm… not going in there." Taehyung shakes his head violently as he says that, a mere try to protest the beta. Tears are forming inside his eyes as he looks at the cupboard with agitation.

"Are you stupid Tae? Come." Jinwoon scolds the omega as he shoves him again and the omega protests holding Jinwoon's hands which were over his own hands saying, "Jinwoon I'm…. Jinwoon please…."

"Tae, come in. Please." Jinwoon says as he hastles with the omega. Taehyung isn't stronger than Jinwoon. He is an omega after all and he is also scared. Scared of being trapped.

"No….!" Taehyung tries to protest as he sees his own voice to betray him when Jinwoon pleads saying, "I'm begging you please, Tae" He harshly shoves him inside the closet saying, "Tae, just get in." 

Taehyung loses as usual. He couldn't take that pleading voice of Jinwoon.

He loves him after all. Jinwoon sits him on one of the corners of his not so big closet. Taehyung looks at him with pleading eyes because he was screaming inside. He wants Jinwoon to understand that he is scared.

"I'll take you out in 5 minutes." Jinwoon says breathing heavily from the previous encounter they had. 

"5 minutes. Promise?" Taehyung can't find his voice but he asks lowley. His lips are trembling as he says that.

"Yes, 5 minutes." Jinwoon says that and shuts the door but the omega asks from inside to reassure, "Please? Promise?"

"Yeah, yeah." He hears Jinwoon saying that but his heart is beating with no limits.

His eyes roam around the pitch black place where he can't see a single thing. Taehyung hates darkness. He just calms himself down thinking that Jinwoon will get him out of here. He trusts him.

Doesn't he?

Jinwoon is about to rush towards the main door when he sees Katharine coming inside their bedroom. Sweats dripping from his forehead as he looks at her nervously.

"Movie tickets! Let's go. Get ready fast." Katharine handed him the tickets with a wide grin. She holds Jinwoon's neck and Taehyung can hear everything clearly.

"You had the keys huh?" Jinwoon sucks a sharp breath as he says that looking at the tickets. He doesn't know since when he was holding his breaths.