Chapter 19 - Haphazard feelings!

Third Person P.O.V

Katharine is opening the door of their house and certainly, her boyfriend's situation is not that good. No, he is perfectly outside but inside there is a storm going on his mind.

God, I hope Taehyung is out of my house by now. Please!

Katharine opens the door and Jinwoon stops his breath for some time. He let the beta go inside first. After a few seconds when he heard nothing from inside, he slowly entered the house.

Going to his room, he sees Katharine removing her jewelry from her ears.

"I'll just use the washroom." Katharine says as she goes to the washroom flashing a sweet smile to the beta.

As soon as she enters the washroom, Jinwoon quickly opens their cupboard to check it again and he let his breath out which he was holding on all this while because,

There was no Taehyung.

_______________________________

Few minutes ago...

"Yeah, the pulse is going. He is alive. I'll call you back." Jungkook hung up quickly when he found that the omega's pulse was going.

"Call me back? I mean...." Jin got shocked when Jungkook hung the call upon his mouth because he never did something like that before.

"Fuck! you found this place to die?" Jungkook scolded the fainted boy and carried him up like a bridal style.

He went out of the house and saw Jinwoon and his girlfriend in front of the lift. They didn't see them so the Alpha quickly took the stairs to get down because he didn't want any drama right now.

Taehyung's health was the only priority for him at that moment.

So right now he is going down, using the stairs and carrying the not so heavy omega in his arms.

"Jungkook? You?" The said boy looks down where the voice came from as he sees Taehyung looking at him with furrowing brows. He got his senses just now and seeing himself in Jungkook's arms, he got shocked.

"Yeah, me." Jungkook says rather harshly. He is angry. Angry with himself and also with the omega. But he is relived that the omega is now awake.

"Where's Jinwoon?" Taehyung asks breathing heavily and Jungkook halts in his position hearing the name on his lips.

He grits his teeth as he says angrily, "What? Jinwoon? Are you fucking serious?" He sits the omega on one stair and stands a little down from him to face him equally as he trails shouting, "Now also Jinwoon? Have you any asphyxiation fetish? Have you any death wish then tell me. I'll kill you right here, right now."

The omega looks at him with shocked big eyes as he gulps continuously and tries to even his breath. He looks at Jungkook once again when the Alpha says again shouting, "You have claustrophobia right? Shouldn't you avoid places like that?"

"Jinwoon locked me up. When he....with his girlfriend..." Taehyung remembers every moment the beta did when he was locked in that closet and blood boils inside his veins. He looks at the Alpha with angry eyes as he states, "what an asshole!"

"So you needed a near-death experience to understand the basic fact that your ex is an asshole?" Jungkook raises his brow as he asks that.

"How come you knew that I was in the closet?" Taehyung ignores his sarcastic tone and asks furrowing his brow.