Chapter 3 - Who Are You?

Third Person P.O.V

After almost 2 hours of their little argument session Jungkook felt relief because his saviour, his best friend, his lawyer and also his brother-in-law Namjoon came to save him from the deadliest brother of his wife. 

Jungkook brought a glass of wine for Namjoon and says, "What is this Joon? You are like those K-drama police officers. You showed up after everything happened!"

Namjoon chuckles and answers, "He scares me too, man….." Jungkook chuckles also hearing that and shakes his head with a smirk.

Namjoon takes a deep sigh as he trails, "But Kook, what is he saying is true. You need to move out. This is the 3rd notice and the building will go for redevelopment."

Jungkook looks at Namjoon and sit up a bit saying, "We are staying on redevelopment."

Namjoon put the wine glass on the table and says in a serious voice sitting up a bit too, 

"Jungkook, sooner or later you have to leave this house. And look, Jin has the keys of this house, only you'll have new keys of the new house."

Jungkook looks at the said man who is sleeping soundly on Jungkook's bed now. A bitter chuckle forms on his face as he says looking at that direction, 

"Your husband will make the keys of my new house too!"

Namjoon answers with a smirk, "That will take time."

Jungkook looks at Namjoon this time and says in a very mocking voice, "Wow! You know everything about Jinnie, no?"

Namjoon looks at Jungkook's eyes and says with a smirk, "I know what you're doing!"

Jungkook looks away as he says, "What?"

"You're changing the topic…." Namjoon again sighs and says, "There is an eviction notice of the day after tomorrow." Namjoon says in his stern voice.

"What? So soon? How can I find a new house that fast?" Jungkook looks at Namjoon with wide eyes and says with a raised voice.

"You have a cousin named Jinwoon right? I heard he is selling his apartment. You can talk to him. Maybe he'll give you the house." Namjoon smiles softly and answers sipping in his wine.

"Okay i'll call him now." Jungkook says softly.

"Yeah." Namjoon smiles fondly looking at Jungkook. He is happy that finally they are able to move this Alpha from this dead house.

____________________

Jeon Jinwoon is a Beta and Jungkook's second cousin. Currently he is in his apartment lying on the couch, watching some k-dramas on TV with his girlfriend.

After a minute his phone rings as he takes up his phone from the side table. Looking at the screen his brows narrows as he sees his cousin's (Jungkook's) name on it. It's been a long time that they've talked to each other. 

Jinwoon receives the call and hears Jungkook's voice saying, "Hello?"

Jinwoon smiles widely as he answers,
"Hello bro! What happened? Suddenly you remembered me? Is everything alright?" 

"Yeah, ummm I've heard that you're selling your apartment?" Jungkook chuckled nervously and says.

Jinwoon furrows his brow hearing that from his cousin and says, "Yeah. You need it? Everything is ready also with the paperwork."

Jungkook furrows his brow too as he says, "Seems like you are in a hurry. Is there any problem with the apartment?"

Jinwoon straddles a bit but says quickly,
"No. Not with the apartment. I have problems with my psycho mate."