Chapter 52 - The rainy night

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook's hand grasps the kitchen counter as he straddles back with the omega on his arms. Their lips are together, molding each other in a hungry manner. 

It was nothing like their first kiss at all. 

It was more like two wolves are practically eating each other out. The Alpha was shocked at first when Taehyung attacked his lips hungrily.

He was so shocked at the action that for some seconds he didn't even move his hands but when the other's warm lips wrap his ones in a beautiful way, every single thought just vanished.

Taehyung holds the other's collar of his jacket tightly with his fist, his knuckles are becoming white as his grips are tightening from time to time. He is holding on Jungkook like someone else will snatch the Alpha away from him.

Jungkook balances himself as he rests his hip on the kitchen counter. The thumb of his right hand is on Taehyung's jaw whereas his fingers are on the back of his neck, clutching the flesh of the other so tightly that'll surely leave red marks later on. 

The Alpha's other hand is on Taehyung's waist. His grip is tight as he is holding the omega closer to him if that's even possible. 

Soft whimpers can be heard which collides with the sound of the raindrops as they kiss each other without any tension in the world. It feels like they forget everything that happened a few minutes ago.

Taehyung was desperate. Desperate for Jungkook's touch, his love and his affection. He was craving for this for the last year. So he couldn't control himself anymore when the Alpha himself has demanded.

He wanted to do this a long time ago. It was tough for him to resist. He needed some kind of interaction with Jungkook. He needed the intimacy.

After all, it's tough to resist your love right?

On the other hand, the Alpha is on the ninth cloud right now. He is kissing the love of his life for whom he had been waiting for the last one year. He couldn't be happier when the omega himself initiated the kiss.

Jungkook's wolf is on fire. 

Taehyung bites on Jungkook's lower lips which makes the Alpha groan under his breath. He is liking the needy omega a lot. Their teeth clatter against each other as they kiss each other sloppily.

They pull off from the need for air and stare at each other. Jungkook looks at other's eyes which are red from the previous action and also is sparkling. Those tears are from too much emotion. 

Taehyung looks at those hooded round shaped eyes where hazelnut irises are now full of...love. They are looking at him as if they are looking directly into his soul.

Their previous anger, frustration everything drowns and turns into nothing but vulnerable emotion. 

Jungkook pulls the other closer as their noses are brushing now. Taehyung removes the hand from the other's jacket and slowly places them on the other's neck. Wrapping him in a hug.

Not a single word leaves from their mouth, just the sound of heavy breathing is lingering on the air. 

Jungkook creases his thumbs over the other's lips, roughly. He drags the lower lip of Taehyung in the right side direction and leaves it instant to make it back to its previous place with a bubble pop kind of a sound which was very mild but crystal clear for their ears because of their closeness. 

That action creates a fog around Taehyung's eyes which is about to shower as lust. Jungkook notices the change in his eyes and it takes a second for the Alpha to catch the other's lips for another heated kiss.