Chapter 21 - Uncle Min

Third Person P.O.V

Uncle Min?

Jeon No-Min is Jungkook's father's brother that means his uncle who is now standing right before his doorstep. But Jungkook certainly isn't happy at all.

Because this Alpha is a pain in the ass kinda person.

"Hello, young man. Welcome, welcome." Mr. Min yells out flashing a big wide smile on his face. Jungkook never saw him angry. He surely is an Alpha but he acts like less than an omega.

Taehyung doesn't understand anything and even he doesn't recognize the man standing before him who is now holding his one arm with his one hand and his other hand is holding Jungkook's arm.

Mr. Min brings them back inside with that wide smile and the omega gave Jungkook looks but the Alpha also got straddled by the whole sudden situation.

He looks at the man briefly. He is in his mid-40s but quite fit. Wrinkles are forming on the corner of his eyes slightly but that fades away whenever he smiles. His smile is the best thing Taehyung saw today. It's wide and pure. It's feeling like he is genuinely happy and trying to make people happy. And the omega wonders why can't he be that much happy?

 And the omega wonders why can't he be that much happy?

[A/N: isn't he handsome? Damn! 😍]

"You're welcoming me in my own house?" Jungkook raises his brow as he asks that. Taehyung understands by his tone that the Alpha is not very happy with the sudden appearance of this uninvited guest.

"So? What happened? As long as one of us has come is welcome." Mr. Min exclaims loudly as he starts clapping his hands with utter joy on his silly lame joke.

Jungkook frees himself from the elder's grip as he stands facing him and asks with complete irritation, "Okay, what are you doing here, uncle Min?"

"I got the smell of your party, you know? And here I am." Min jokes out and Jungkook rolls his eyes. The elder then stops smiling seeing his expression as he tries to make a serious face which in Taehyung's point of view, is a complete failure and he says, "Your mom has sent me. I've heard that you are skipping your mom's and dad's anniversary?"

Jungkook is about to answer but the two Alpha's attention goes to the left side when the omega says out softly, "Jungkook, I'll take a leave."

"No no no. Where are you going? The party has just begun." Min stops Taehyung holding him by his side as he says that as usual with a wide sweet smile. 

Taehyung wants to protest but stops when the elder asks, "You're Jungkook's friend? I mean that special friend or...don't worry you can tell everything to, uncle Min."

The elder then gives an assuring wink to Taehyung which makes the omega smile a little. This elder is weird but he is funny as well. But thinking about what he just asked, it raises Taehyung's tension.