Chapter 43 - Dysphoria

Taehyung's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep last night. The thought of going to Monarch is just blowing my mind. I tried but I couldn't. 

He is not there, Tae. Don't worry.

What if he comes in this one week?

Then you leave the place right away before he can see you.

No, I can't just leave like that. I'll be there with Bogum

Uggghhh! I'm thinking too much!

I sit on my couch. Debating with yourself early in the morning is not a good sign to start a day.

Currently I'm waiting for Bogum to pick me up from my house.

After five minutes, I heard my doorbell ringing. With a deep sigh, I take my bag and leave my house. 

"You're looking beautiful, Taebear." He tells me as soon as he sees me. He hugs me and pecks on my forehead.

I should feel something right? But I don't feel anything special without the feeling called "weird". 

Yes, I feel secure with him. I feel happy with him. But I don't feel those butterflies which I should feel. I don't feel those excitement which we normally feel when we like someone. 

Because you don't like him the way you like Jungkook!

Not again, V!

Shrugging all the thoughts aside, I sit on the passenger seat. Bogum sits on the driving seat.

"Put on your seatbelt."

His voice ranged through my mind every time I sit on the passenger seat. It surely has been one year but I didn't forget anything. I remember his every words. I closed my eyes and then quickly put on my seatbelt.

We reached Monarch after almost one and a half hours. Bogum ranted about his life back in America throughout the way. I just listen.

Maybe he had expected from me to hear about my life but I don't know why I didn't have the guts to tell him about Jungkook. He knows about Jinwoon and he hates him.

Maybe I don't want him to think in that way about Jungkook?

But as soon as I stepped on the pack territory, I have no idea why but I felt like my mind just refreshed by the pure air of this place.

Nothing has changed here. Not a single flower has been replaced. That same beauty, that same organized area. I smile. 

Why do I feel like I belong here? 

"Wow! Amazing!" I look beside me and see Bogum with his wide open mouth. He gotta love this place. No one can hate this place, it's just that beautiful.

"Yeah. It's beautiful." I reply and Bogum nods in affirmation.

Then he takes the two bags and says looking at me, "Let's go. I wonder why those guards didn't stop us." 

Bogum chuckles away saying these words and I gulp inwardly. They know me and that's the reason they didn't stop us. But thank God, Bogum didn't take it seriously.

"Now, we've to find the head office." Bogum declares that looking around the place.

"You're seeing that big house?" I ask him pointing at a house which is almost at the edge of this territory. 

"Yes." He replies as he looks at me with furrowed brow. 

"That's the head office." I say proudly. For a moment, I forgot that Bogum didn't know that I came here before.