Chapter 58 - Harmonia

Third Person P.O.V

Everyone in the big hall room is looking at the front stage in awe. A handsome Alpha is standing wearing a black suit with black pants. A red bow tie is beautifully defining his neckline and his thin pair of lips are glossing. Jungkook is looking like a fucking hotshot.

But when everyone's eyes are on him, his eyes are at the doorway, waiting for the love of his life to arrive.

Maddy and Nayeon are already married by this time. Taehyung saw their marriage through video call because he can't step in the hall before his own marriage. 

After a minute, Jungkook's ears puckers and his nose twitches when he hears the gasp from everyone and the smell of his love.

Nowadays he can feel Taehyung from far away. Maybe because they have been living together for a month now or because of his baby inside of Taehyung. 

The omega is looking ethereal. Jungkook had seen him almost an hour ago. But again looking at him who is standing at the doorway, holding Jimin and Hosoek's hand from the both side, his eyes teared up.

Jin pats on Jungkook's shoulder with a soft smile when he notices the tears. 

Jungkook blinks for a few times to clear his vision as he flashes a bunny smile while seeing Taehyung smiling at him with his famous boxy one. There are tears in his eyes also. 

Few little girls are in front of Taehyung including Jennie, who is now walking with her little feet, spreading flowers here and there.

The omega then looks at Jennie as he breaks into a chuckle seeing the little one walking in a zigzag way. 

Jin cooes at her daughter and Namjoon picks her up in his lap when they reach near the stage. Jungkook takes a few steps ahead and offers his hands to the omega. Taehyung takes the offer gladly. 

They face each other, standing right across each other. Their eyes fall on Jungkook's father, Jihoon who is standing in the middle, beside them, with a soft smile. He is going to take their vows. 

Smiles are not leaving their faces today. Jungkook teared up immediately while seeing Taehyung in front of him and the omega holds his hands to calm him down. 

Jin calls Jungkook from behind to give him the ring which he'll put on Taehyung's finger.

But Jungkook was about to stumble when he looked back at Taehyung. His eyes widen and heartbeat stops seeing the omega on his knees.

Taehyung is simply smiling looking at him. His eyes are soft and expression is firm. The Alpha doesn't understand anything as he freezes in his spot. 

Taehyung chuckles before saying, "We never got the chance to propose each other properly. So I would like to take the opportunity and take my vows like this because Kookie, you deserve much more than this."

The whole hall room resonates with the sound of "awww" as they look at the couple in awe. All the couples hold each other in their subconscious mind. 

"Tae..."

"Please?" The omega cuts the Alpha off whose eyes are now stinging with tears. He slowly nods his head with a soft smile as he wipes his tears. 

He certainly can't show everyone his weakness, right? Though he doesn't care today.

"Jungkook, my Alpha, I'm sorry for rejecting every time you tried to approach me. I'm sorry for those days when you cried because of my words. But today, I offer myself to you with all my faults and all my strengths. Before these witnesses, I pledge to share my life openly with, to speak the truth with you in love. I promise to honor and care for you and respect your every decision that you'll take for me, for us and also for our baby."