Chapter 49 - At the end of the rope!

Third Person P.O.V

The omega is sweating. It is raining outside and the weather is also chill but he is sweating because he is standing right in front of Jungkook's office room.

Now he has to decide whether he should knock or not.

Taehyung takes a few steps and is about to knock but stops because he doesn't know how he will face the Alpha. He turns around but again stops as his whole mind and brain is killing him in confusion.

But before Taehyung can take any decision, the door cracks open.

Fucking wolf smell!

Taehyung curses under his breath as he turns around and there, he almost forgot where he is, why he is here as he eyes the muscle body of the Alpha from top to bottom.

Jungkook is just in his sweatpants, looking all God damn hot. His hair is wet and Taehyung is practically drooling. His eyes trail down as they stuck on his delicious stomach and something twitch inside Taehyung's mind. His breathing stops at that.

The omega gulps and unconsciously licks his lips as his heart almost stops working. 

"Taehyung?" Jungkook's call brings the omega back in reality as he blinks a few times to control his emotions. His wolf is feeling hot right now.

"May...may I come in?" Taehyung breathes out as he whispers.

He doesn't want anyone to know that he came to the head Alpha's office at midnight. 

"Yeah, sure." Jungkook moves aside, allowing the omega to get inside.

His heart is pounding so hard that he can feel his knees wobble. Only Taehyung can do this to him. Only he can make him feel this weak. 

"Did you write this?" Taehyung says as soon as he stands in the middle of the room. Jungkook is still near the door as he just closed it. 

Jungkook furrows but the omega notice the sudden shock in his eyes.

But Jungkook doesn't show him as he says nonchalantly, "This? Yeah, I....I was passing by and saw you guys playing that game. Was feeling bored....so....why?"

"Bogum saw it. It really upset him." Taehyung blurts out.

He doesn't really know why he is here. He just wanted to make sure that it's Jungkook's handwriting and now he doesn't know why he is feeling happy when he shouldn't at all.

"Oh! So Mr. Doctor is upset now? No problem. How can my pack help to cheer him up, sir?" Jungkook mocks as he smirks a little. He noticed how Taehyung stares at him a moment ago.

"Are you finding all this funny?" Tarhyung snaps as he looks at Jungkook and that smirk on the Alpha's face is pissing him off.

"I wrote something somewhere. What's his problem with that? Wait...." Jungkook says as he raises his brow and an amusing smile spreads on his face which Taehyung is seeing after a long time.

The Alpha chuckles as he asks, "Did I write more correct answers than him?"

Taehyung looks away now. He knows where it is going and he isn't here for that reason. 

Why am I here exactly?

"I'm sorry but that's not my fault that your so-called childhood boyfriend doesn't know you the way I do." Jungkook says with an award-winning smirk on his face. 

"Jungkook, please. Why are you behaving like this? Is this all because I rejected you at that time?" Taehyung asks in irritation. He doesn't want to fight anymore.