Chapter 24 - The vacation

Third Person P.O.V

As soon as the car starts Taehyung quickly pulls up his phone from his pocket and texts the person who is sitting right behind him.

Psycho ex:

What did Jinwoon say to you?

Jungkook takes his phone from his side as he opens the message and a small smile forms on his face. He replies writing,

Angry Alpha:

He thinks that you're doing all this to make him feel jealous. Why did you tell him to drive? It was a sure giveaway.

Taehyung bites his lips as he tries to hide his smile and replies,

Psycho ex:

I was caught up with my emotions.

Jungkook chuckles seeing the reply as he writes,

Angry Alpha:

Catching up with emotions is equal to accident, you know? You swim in your emotions. Backstroke, butterfly, freestyle…

Taehyung now laughs out loud and replies back writing,

Psycho ex:

What?

Jinwoon was observing them all this while. He was feeling so jealous and angry that he couldn't even focus on the road properly. So he now fakes a chuckle and asks, "You're messaging each other while sitting in the back seat and front seat?"

The beta looks behind at Jungkook while saying "You're doing that?" and at that moment a huge truck was coming from the opposite direction. Jinwoon was so busy staring behind at Jungkook that he didn't notice the truck.

"JINWOON! WATCH OUT!" Jungkook shouts out seeing the truck and the beta looks in front and he loses his balance because of the panic.

Taehyung also shouts out and fortunately he somehow managed to aside the car in the perfect time otherwise no one knows what could have happened.

"Oh shit! Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jinwoon blabbers in panic as his whole body is shivering right now.

Jungkook clutches his jaw as he gets out of the car and opens the driving door in anger and shouts at the beta, "Get out!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't see it." Jinwoon knows Jungkook had a very bad experience with cars before for which he couldn't even move on still and now, he was about to make the same mistake once again. Jungkook lost his mind. It scared the shit out of the Alpha.

"GET OUT!!!!!!" Jungkook again scolds shouting loudly which makes the omega flinch. The beta says nothing more as he gets out of the car and sits behind and Jungkook again takes the driving seat. 

He looks at the omega in anger as he says breathing heavily, "Seat belt is a very minor thing. You can't even remember that?"

"Jungkook, we just sat in the car." Taehyung softly says looking at the Alpha whose eyes are teary and breathing is heavy. Taehyung understands his feelings but he is seeing Jungkook reacting like this for the first time.

"You didn't put that on before and I saw it." Jungkook again shouts at the omega and Taehyung softly says, "Calm down. Jungkook, we are okay."

"Are you an idiot? Do you know what could've happened now? For your one silly mistake, I would have blamed myself for the rest of my life!" Jungkook's eyes get red now as he says that and Taehyung watches him with utter shock. So much rage?