Chapter 8 - Psycho Ex!

A/N:

I'm gonna take 2 minutes to thank all of you for 1k reads!!!!!  ❤❤❤
Thank you so so much ❤ I love you all 😇💜

Let's get to the story now...!

____________________

Preview:

"Who are you?"

Present Day

Third Person P.O.V

The two wolves stare at each other like they saw some ghosts in their house. The beta behind Jungkook watches them with her furrowed brows. She didn't understand what is happening!

"Who is Jennie?" The female beta's voice straddles both of them from their little staring competition. Taehyung looks at the girl as his lips turn into a furrow. 

"My mate." The Alpha didn't even look away from the omega as he answers the beta's question. He doesn't tell everyone that his mate is dead already and he certainly doesn't want to share about his disorder with a stranger so he just answers directly. The Alpha doesn't know why but he felt like he knew this boy from a very long time.

"You have a mate?" The beta girl widens her eyes as he asks the question standing in front of Jungkook. The Alpha looks at the girl and then looks at Taehyung once again. 

"Are you seeing someone there?" Jungkook asks the girl pointing at the omega as he stared at Taehyung who is now looking around to find his puppy. He thought he was hallucinating someone else so he wanted to make sure about it.

"Are you crazy? You have a mate and you brought me to your house? I am here and you also call another one?" The beta said angrily. Her harsh tone makes Taehyung flinch as he stopped in his position looking at them with wide eyes. Jungkook notices his flinch and he doesn't know why but something triggered inside him. 

The Alpha gets angry as he looks at the beta with his red eyes and that was enough for the beta to gulp hard. She takes short steps and then moves to leave the place as soon as possible.

"Excuse me? Is...Is Jinwoon inside?" Taehyung asks the girl who was about to go out of the house. She was too pissed off because first, she lost her date for a liar (at least she thought it) and second, she liked Jungkook but they couldn't do anything because of some omega's sudden appearance.

"Do I look like a fucking question answer centre to you? Move." She bites back and Taehyung finds himself a pure dump. She leaves the house and Taehyung's gaze met with the most beautiful hazelnut irises which have some kind of a magic. Taehyung doesn't realize that much though. 

"Wait. You have the keys to this house?" Jungkook says raising his voice as he points at the keys which are on Taehyung's hands. Taehyung looks at his hand as he looked again at the black haired boy with a furrowed face. 

"Of course" he answers like it was a lame question to ask. It really was though!

"What do you mean, of course?" Jungkook mimics his style of saying and then Taehyung looks annoyed.

"How did you enter this house?" Taehyung asks now, gaining some strength in him. He was shaking inside from fear but he doesn't know how he has such audacity to talk like that in an empty house with a stranger which happened to be a true blood Alpha.

"Legally." Jungkook states nonchalantly. He rolls his eyes seeing the omega looking around with his shocked face.

"And my furniture? I had one rod tanned chair here and also…." Taehyung said, suddenly raising his voice a little. He pauses when reality starts hitting him hard! "My favourite painting." his fingers points at the wall where a beautiful painting used to hang. Jungkook looks in that direction and then again looks at the omega and then he understands what was happening. He recognizes who the omega really is!