Chapter 12 - Love Too Much!

Preview:

Taehyung drinks the water but his crying never stops. Jungkook looks around because everyone is looking at them. He feels embarrassed as he thinks,

God! What a crybaby!

______________________

Third Person P.O.V

"You know this is really embarrassing. Please stop crying. Everyone here is thinking that you're crying because of me. Why are you making me look like the bad guy?" Jungkook says desperately as he looks  around the restaurant and people are actually looking at them with their suspicious look.

Taehyung drinks a sip of water as he calms down a bit. He closes his eyes to control his tears and he hears Jungkook asking, "Can I say one thing?"

Taehyung nods his head in affirmation with his eyes closed and the Alpha continues talking,  "I think moderation is the main problem of yours. I just think that you love too much. You shouldn't love too much."

Taehyung opens his eyes in a blink of an eye as he asks coming forward a little, "Will you help me?"

"No no no no not at all." Jungkook refuses immediately at the offer as he doesn't want to be in any kind of trouble. 

"But you just...you just said that I love too much." Taehyung whines like a little kid as he says that.

"Yes but I just told you your problem. You have to deal with your problems on your own. It isn't my work." Jungkook explains as the omega looks away making a sad face. Jungkook stops for a second to think about something as he says again, "But I really can help you with one thing." 

The omega's face lights up as he shows his big wide boxy smile and says "Thank you." without even hearing the matter fully. 

"Yeah, I really think that you need to visit a shrink and my best friend, he is the best shrink in the city. I'll give you his number. You just call him and tell him my name as a reference…." Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as Taehyung scoffs out saying, "Please ya…"

"No I really think, you have psychological issues. I know." Jungkook says again without even thinking about the other's emotions and the omega had enough actually.

"You know what I think?" Taehyung suddenly raises his voice a bit as he trails, "I think that you love too much too."

"What?" Jungkook made a face as if he hears the sentence for the first time in his life. His eyebrows furrowed together and his face became expressionless all of a sudden. Little sweats are threatening to come as he looks at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"You love too much too." Taehyung repeats the sentence and Jungkook stands up from his seat to leave the place. Taehyung runs behind him and stops him holding his hands and turning him around.

"You have the same problem." Taehyung says again and Jungkook again asks the same question but this time with a little shaky tone, "What?"

"Your mate. She's dead. How many years have passed that she is dead? Three? Four?" Taehyung bites back saying that and the Alpha loses his temper there as he asks, raising his voice, "Who told you this?"

"People have also told you that…."  Taehyung is saying everything the Alpha has been doing throughout his life but Jungkook isn't letting him to talk properly as he asks in between his talkings, "Jinwoon told you?"

"Jungkook just move on. Jungkook you're crazy." Taehyung says the lines with a very sarcastic tone and Jungkook hates it. He just hates the omega at that moment.