Chapter 29 - Special

A/N:

First of all, belated HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of my readers who are a mother or soon to be mother. Mothers are the best and I just want to show my gratitude to you all. Respect and Take love 💜❤

I wanna know what did you do for your mother today? I cooked for her for the first time and she was really happy. 😁

Secondly, I'm so so sorry for the bluff update that happened on Saturday. I know lot's of you felt bad and I'm truly sorry for that. 🥺 Forgive me please?

Can I tell you a secret? Don't tell anyone okay? 🤫

Wattpad is a shitty app honestly. 😒😑 But I gotta love it because I got to know you guys through it. 😇

Can we just forget what I said now? Pwease? 🥺🤭🙄

Sorry for taking so much time. So back to the story.......🤗

________________________________

T

hird Person P.O.V

Taehyung woke up with the sound of soft snores. He opens his eyes slightly and inhales the fragrance which smells like chocolate and smoke. His whole body shivers with the smell as he looks up to see the Alpha sleeping soundly. His mouth is slightly apart and he is looking damn cute like that. 

Such a bunny!

Taehyung smiles softly looking at him as he recalls the things they did together last night. After last night his respect for Jungkook has doubled.

This Alpha is still sleeping all tied up. He is sure there will be bruises all over Jungkook's wrists. Taehyung slowly gets down off his body, not wanting to wake the Alpha up and he succeded.

Jungkook doesn't move a bit. Maybe tired from last night and Taehyung must admit, this man has strength!

He quickly gets down from the bed and puts on his boxer as they slept half naked last night. He glances up at Jungkook and he shudders! 

That huge thing was inside me last night? V, you really are something! 

Taehyung murmurs because he believes not a normal human being can take Jungkook without being prepped and Taehyung took him 5 times last night without any break. 

The omega softly removes all the ribbons from Jungkook's hands which are already half torned by the force maybe and then removes the blindfold. Jungkook moves a bit now but doesn't wake up. He looks at that sleepy face and he admits now that Jungkook looks like a bunny.

He wonders how this man will react when he'll wake up. But the omega doesn't want to think about that right now. He can deal with angry Jungkook later. So he puts a comforter on him and then looks up at the clock which guides only 7 in the morning. He stands up and opens the curtains.

Whatever they did last night was very bad. But the omega isn't feeling bad at all. He feels fresh, he feels relieved, he feels……..full! He can feel his wolf and that one feeling is making him feel giddy. 

Taehyung quickly goes to the washroom to take a quick bath. He does all the things in a hurry because he is going to shift today. After almost one and a half years, he will shift into his wolf form. 

Taehyung doesn't wear his pants because he eventually has to take them off when he will shift so he just wraps a towel on his lower part and steps into the backyard of their room.

The sun is just rising. The fresh smell of earth in the air is giving him some kind of a happiness that he was searching all this while. Tears brim inside his eyes. Tears of happiness.