Chapter 53 - Thantophobia

A/N:

HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY TO MY BOYS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I LOVE YOU guys so freaking much. I can't express my feelings for you and yeah I don't know how would I survive without you all.

We are not 7 with you. 💜

BTS ✘ ARMY = A NEVER ENDING SAGA💜

______________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V

After 6 years, I felt warmth radiating through my whole body while I woke up from my sleep. I didn't have any nightmares. I didn't feel cold throughout the night. 

Most of all, I didn't feel alone

A warm body is laying over me, pressuring the whole weight on me, hugging me like a koala. It still feels like some dream that my life, my love is sleeping soundly over me. 

His naked body is pressed on my ones as I feel his soft snores tickling my nipples. 

Gosh! No! Control yourself, JK!

I mentally scold the horny beast inside of me. I try to devour myself into the little angel's beauty who is laying on me like his life is depending on me.

I wish that would be the truth!

Then all the flashbacks start roaming inside my head. I remember how this beautiful angel pressed his lips on me in agony. He is really something when he gets angry. Though I low key loved it.

A soft grin spreads throughout my face and I feel happy. My heart flutters at that. Whatever happened last night, It'll remain one of the best memories of my life. I'll treasure them with me till the end.

Whether you'll be with me or not, Tae.

My hands softly reaches his minty hair and removes some of his soft locks from over his forehead. He looks beautiful while sleeping. His face is pressed against my chest and the flesh of his cheeks are puffing out as they pressed on it. His pink lips are shaping into a round pout which are now almost bruised because of our rough kiss last night.

Shit! I should've been more careful.

But it's not my fault entirely. He is so sexy and gorgeous that it becomes tough to resist him and my wolf was also going crazy. I try to look around the room which also screams Taehyung's likings. 

I take a long breath as I feel alive after a long time. I know whatever happened wasn't a right thing to do but it still felt right.

So so right.