Chapter 41 - Special 2

Third Person P.O.V

Monarch?

Jungkook's pack? 

No!

Taehyung stands up hastily from his position which makes Bogum look at him with confused eyes.

"Taebear? What happened?" Bogum looks up at him as he doesn't understand what's the matter. 

"I..." Taehyung gulps. His whole existence is shaking hearing that simple name. He hugs himself tightly as he says in a hurry, "I need a moment."

The omega didn't give any time to Bogum to protest as he quickly ran towards the washroom. Clutching the white big basin of the washroom he looks at the mirror. He sees sweat is dripping from his forehead and he opens his coat and throws it somewhere in frustration. 

What is happening? Why is everything rewinding? Why am I thinking about him so much?

Taehyung hates this feeling. This vulnerability, this weakness. He felt all of this when he was with Jinwoon and he knows how much it can wreck a person. The omega doesn't want to feel all of those once again.

That's the reason he never showed up to Jungkook once again. He never tried to know how he is, where he is. He doesn't know anything about that new person whom he saw on that night, laughing ever so beautifully.

But Taehyung can't ignore his inner feelings as well. Deep down he knows that he has feelings for this Alpha. A soft corner. A place which he can't share with anyone else. 

But Taehyung can't go to 'Monarch'. Not a chance. How will he face Jungkook after a year? What will he say to him if he will ask him why he didn't contact him all this time?

He forgot me.

What if he didn't. What if he is waiting for you, Taehyung.

Why would he wait for me? And you're still into him? You don't give up easily, do you?

Yes, because I'm not like you.

Taehyung breathes out heavily hearing that from his own wolf who is a part of himself. As if his other self which still didn't let the previous Taehyung die inside him, is talking to him through his wolf.

Why is everyone trying to make me a villain here? I just wanted to be free. I wanted to be a strong one. Is that a lot to ask for?

But now Taehyung has to find some excuse to say 'no' to Bogum's offer. Whatever it is, he can't go to Monarch though he doesn't even know where Jungkook is now at present.

Suddenly the door of one of the washrooms opens with a loud thud. A girl comes out of the washroom with an angry face. Taehyung quickly looks away and wipes the water that is about to drop. Then he looks at the girl once again and he oddly feels her face familiar.

Her nose is red maybe from the anger and her smokey eyes are also red from crying. By her smell, Taehyung understands that she is an omega.

She is wearing a tank top with baggy jeans. Her hair is short and there are some tattoos on her left hand. Overall, she is giving a tomboy kinda vibe to the omega. 

She looks at Taehyung and the omega sees water in her eyes. He feels awkward because he doesn't know what to say or do in such kind of moments. So he awkwardly passes her a tissue saying, "Are....you alright?" 

She shakes her head looking down as she stands near another basin beside Taehyung. She looks at Taehyung, taking the tissue from his hand she softly whispers a 'Thank you' in between her sobs.