Chapter 20 - Home party

Third Person P.O.V

1 week later

"Dude, this Jungkook is a nice guy no?" Hosoek says while running his fingers on his gelled hair to fix it up perfectly.

They are getting ready at Jimin's house for Jungkook's home party that is tonight. Taehyung and Jungkook both organized the party together. Jungkook requested the omega to help him out, a simple try to distract him from the thoughts of Jinwoon.

Jimin looks at the beta who is wearing a white sweater over a Gucci t-shirt which Taehyung gifted him last year on his birthday. He is re-checking his outfit again and again because he knows Yoongi is also coming to the party. He isn't talking to the Alpha for the last 1 week but he doesn't want to lose the chance to tease him as well.

 He isn't talking to the Alpha for the last 1 week but he doesn't want to lose the chance to tease him as well

"Why? because he throws parties?" Jimin rolls his eyes saying that as he puts on his bracelets.

His grey printed sweater over an olive colored t-shirt is making his look very warm and sexy at the same time.

He is surely a male beta but his figure is not less than a woman's body. His tight belt which is tugging his black pants, giving the perfect posture of his structure.

"I'm not that shallow

"I'm not that shallow." Hosoek says dramatically as he puts on the perfume.

"Yeah, right. But he barely knows us. Why did he invite us? And why is he showing so much interest in Tae?" Jimin asks looking at Hosoek through the dressing mirror.

Jungkook met them once or twice. His sudden appearances in Taehyung's life is increasing the tension in Jimin's mind. He certainly doesn't want anymore pain for his best friend.

"Grumpy mochi! Try to be happy sometimes, man!" Hosoek scolds him making a face because Jimin is always very much protective and serious about everything.