Chapter 27 - See you!

Third Person P.O.V

"He is okay now." Jin says, looking at Jungkook after checking Taehyung's pulse and heartbeat.

They came back from the wine cell and Jungkook brought the omega directly to their room. 

"Are you sure, he is okay? Because his breathing almost stopped. I thought he died." Jungkook asks to re-assure about the matter and Jin tries to hide his smile.

"Is that so? But when we found him, he was quite drunk." The omega looks down smiling sheepishly and Jin trails saying, "Why are you worrying so much? Taehyung, are you alright?" 

The said boy nods his head as he says softly looking at Jin, "I am alright."

"See? He is okay." Jin says with a pressed lip smile and Jungkook takes a deep breath as if he feels relieved now.

"By the way, I'm surprised and I wanted to ask you, how did you handle your anxiety? I mean it's all in the mind but academic curiosity." Jin asks, wiggling his brow at Taehyung because he is very curious to know what had happened in that cell.

"Hyung, it's all about company. Jungkook was with him. Everything turned good." Hosoek says looking at Jungkook with a soft smile. He came here to see the omega when they got the news about his panic attack. 

Jin's mouth opens wide as he says furrowing his brow, "Hyung? I think you need glasses. Don't call me hyung. Call me Jin." 

Jungkook and Taehyung chuckles hearing them but a sudden voice catches everyone's attention when that says, "Hi, guys." 

Taehyung looks up at the direction.and sees Jinwoon standing at the door way.

He comes near the bed as he looks at the omega nervously and says, "Hi, if you're uncomfortable then you can tell me, I'll arrange my room for you."

The previous act by this new couple is still haunting Jinwoon and he doesn't want them to be in one room alone. So he thought of something and came here to offer Taehyung his own personal room.

"Are you really serious? Are you crazy? Why would he sleep in your room?" Jungkook snaps hearing that as he stands up from his seat.

He can't let Taehyung alone or with someone else in this condition.

Not a chance.

"Jinwoon, I think I'm gonna stay here. I'm fine." Taehyung says softly and Jungkook gives a big smile.

"No I…"

"No he's fine. He just said it. He's very fine. I think you know what? I think you guys must go now." Jungkook cuts the beta off as he says looking at all of the extra persons sitting in the room. 

"Yes, yes. We should go. Let's go." Hosoek stands up immediately.

"He's fine. I'll look after him." Jungkook says looking at the beta who isn't moving an inch.

Hosoek shoves the beta towards the door as he greets looking at Jungkook, "Take care, Jungkook." 

"You too. Door is there." Jungkook says to Jin who is still sitting on the bed beside Taehyung.

The omega is watching Jungkook with fond eyes. Something has changed between them. What, he doesn't know.

"Come Hyung." Hosoek says patting Jin's shoulder which makes the omega more angry as he murmurs, "Again hyung?"

They all left the room and Jungkook closed the door. He turns around as he sees Taehyung looking at him but looks away as soon as their eyes meet.