Chapter 10 - I'll do it!

Third Person P.O.V

The next day Jungkook woke up at 7 in the morning. He couldn't sleep properly last night. Every memory of his dead mate flashed back inside his brain and mind after seeing those little things which had been treasured by her. 

"Oh my little kuku." Mr. Robinson is in his hand as he creases his furrs and gives him all the love though this persian light orange cat doesn't like him that much. 

"Good morning!" He was lying on his bed when a female voice comes suddenly as the main door of his apartment opened revealing his cousin Jinwoon and his girlfriend Katharine. 

"Good morning bro!" Jinwoon says smiling and shut the door. As soon as he entered the house he went to a window side and looked outside. It feels like he is searching for something.

"Fuck! How many people have the keys to my house!" Jungkook says as he sat up from his position and trails again in his irritated tone, "And Jinwoon, why didn't you tell me that this house comes with your stalker ex?"

"And friends who get you breakfast! Cheer up, Jungkook." Katharine says smiling while setting up the fruits and breads on the kitchen corner that she got for their breakfast. Jungkook rolls his eyes and settles himself on the dining table.

"What are you searching there?" His gaze lands on Jinwoon as the beta continuously looking outside, hiding himself behind the curtains.

"Checking for his psycho ex." Katharine smirks as she replies with her teasing tone. Jungkook smirks also hearing the tone.

"Oh yes! I remember something. Listen, your dreamcatcher is lying there. Your psycho ex got it for you." Jungkook points on a side table beside Jinwoon and the beta goes there to get the dreamcatcher. He takes out the dreamcatcher and sits on the dining table right across the Alpha when he trails, "He said that you used to have horror dreams at night. Is that true?"

"You see what I mean? He can leave this dreamcatcher but not my mom's ring. Because that's a clear opportunity to meet me." Jinwoon threw the dreamcatcher on the table with a loud thud and clutches his hair in frustration as he trails, "We have been breaking up for 1.5 years in these 5 years of our relationship. It's not that, I didn't try. And every time I've tried, I've found myself on a trip, vacation or…."  He huffs in defeat. His voice comes out slow and sad as he says, "One day...one day I found that I gave him my mom's ring!" 

"So why did you give him that?" Katharine asks while sitting on the dining table with all the breakfasts in her hands. The Alpha observes everything in silence. Everytime Jinwoon is saying something bad about the omega, Jungkook doesn't know why but it wasn't feeling right inside him. 

"Baby I made a mistake but I'm asking him now to return it, no? So he should give me that in one say but no, he wants closure. Does he want the closure in 36 installments? Fuck!" Jinwoon says in frustration raising his voice. 

"From where I've seen him, I think this is a lifetime installment." Jungkook smirks as he says that and prepares his own bread. He looks at Jinwoon once and then again gives his all attention to the bread.

"Guys, come on! I'm really feeling bad for him now." Katharine says looking at both the brothers. 

"Someone feels bad for me also please? He's stalking me and you're supporting him." Jinwoon says rolling his eyes and shaking his head also. Jungkook laughs a little hearing that as he dipped the bread inside his mouth. His body was rocking with some kind of rhythm as he was enjoying the conversation a lot. 

"Why? Is there any thumb rule that I need to hate your ex?" This statement catches both the boy's attention as they looked at her in unison. Jinwoon rolls his eyes because he isn't feeling good whatever Katharine is saying but the Alpha is listening to her every word as she trails, "He's not some random boy that he found him in a market place and he fell in love with you. Love at first sight! He's not stalking you. You've been in a relationship with him for 5 years! It's been a long time. Maybe….maybe he's not over you yet!"