Chapter 11 - Crybaby

Third Person P.O.V

Sometimes you have to choose between trying one more time and starting over.
Sometimes you choose "waiting". Sometimes you know that everyone around you has moved on but you alone are stuck.
Sometimes......you say 'no' to a new beginning.

Taehyung is thinking all these when he was gathering all his treasured things into a box which reminds him about Jinwoon. He finally decides to let him go, decides to move on. But does he really want that from his heart? No one knows...

On the other side, Jungkook is reminding all his past memories with his loving mate, with his loving wife. He usually does that twice a week to refresh his memory as he watches the old pictures of the time of their togetherness. He looks outside as tears rolls down from his eyes and memories flashes in his mind,

"Kook! Hey Future Alpha." Jennie said in her sexy husky tone to seduce the Alpha who was sitting right before her on the sofa but his attention was on the phone.

"Hmm?" Jungkook didn't even look at Jennie as he answered furrowing his brow.
Jennie half sat up as she looked upon the phone screen to check whatever her dear husband was doing as she said irritably, "You will keep investing your time in your strengths to be the future Alpha or sometimes invest your time in me also huh?"

Jungkook didn't think anything and replied, "You are my FD baby." he realized how cheesy and lame the line was after saying it as he looked at Jennie and put his phone aside to hug her saying with a bright smile, "I'm sorry that was so cheesy."

"Why are you so cheesy? Yuck!" Jennie said as she giggled and they both lied on the sofa. Jungkook started kissing and tickling her.

"You like when I'm being cheesy right?" Jungkook asked in between the kiss and Jennie giggled out saying, "No".

Flashback ends....!

_________________________

The Alpha is standing in his previous house where all these memories live. He looked all around to live those moments once again. He can see his wife too but he can't talk to her anymore. He doesn't know the reason though.

Suddenly his phone rings as he takes out the phone from his pocket and receives it saying, "Hello?"

"Hi! I'm Taehyung." The omega says happily.

"Taehyung who?" Jungkook furrows his brow as he asks the question.

"We met last night. I came over to your house, remember?" Taehyung says moving his hand here and there as if the Alpha is right in front of him.

"I'm really sorry about last night. You know a boy came suddenly and I got confused. Actually, I don't even know him. My cousin had a psycho ex." Jungkook explains politely. Last night a man who is a friend of Jinwoon's and his lawyer, came to Jungkook to talk about some issues of his new house. He called the Alpha several times but the Alpha was too busy with Taehyung to answer that so he thought the man who called him right now is that lawyer who called him last night. The omega furrows his brow deeper as he doesn't understand what the Alpha is saying.

"Yes, I'm the psycho ex, Taehyung. Hi!" Taehyung answeres normally as he walks around his clinic with a little puppy in his hands.

Jungkook's furrowed brows gets higher as he keeps silent for some seconds and then asks, "Where did you get my number from?"

However, The omega completely ignores him as he says, "Listen, whatever you said last night, Jinwoon really said all of those or you made up by yourself in anger because Jinwoon doesn't talk like that?"