Chapter 26 - Rhythm

Third Person P.O.V

"Thank you." Taehyung says smiling looking up at the worker who just gave them their drinks. The three best friends are sitting on a table in the garden.

"You were with Jinwoon, right?" Hosoek asks looking at the omega who nods his head sipping on his drinks and then replies, "Yeah."

"So then?" The beta raises his brows in a form of questioning and Taehyung just loosens his shoulder.

"Then? Nothing. We just talked about random things." Taehyung again sips on his drinks and looks away but Hosoek isn't having the info as he says, "Dude, you had a chance. You didn't do anything?"

Taehyung and Jimin both look at the beta with a questioning look and Jimin voices out looking at him with an irritated face, "Just talk sensible sometimes, Hobi!"

"His girlfriend is on the way and I don't want to make a scene here." Taehyung dismisses the topic stating the fact and Hosoek makes a sad embarrassed face as he looks down. 

______________________________

"I should've taken drawing classes, no?" Jennie says looking at the wall where a girl and boy's structure is drawn with chalk. She smiles softly and then looks at the Alpha who is now looking at her with wide eyes. After a long time he is seeing her talking with him.

 After a long time he is seeing her talking with him

He is in the wine cell. Here they store all kinds of drinks for the whole pack if there will be any occasion coming over. Jungkook had a lot of memories here of his childhood with Jennie. They raised up together in this pack and they used to spend a lot of time here.

"Don't be so happy to see me. This is the symptom that you're relapsing once again." Jennie scolds him with her soft voice.

She then looks at that sad pouty face of her mate as she trails, "Kook, why are you doing this to yourself?" 

"I don't care if people think me a crazy person. I'm seeing you and talking to you." Jungkook's eyes are teary. He holds Jennie's hand firmly. 

"I don't know about people but this makes you certified crazy." Jennie says that chuckling and then again looks at the wall stating, "I was not that bad though, no?"

The Alpha chuckles through his tears as he side hugs Jennie which is just his own hallucination.

_____________________________

"So how was everything going? Wow! I love this place, Jinwoon." Katharine says happily as she comes holding her boyfriend's hand. 

"I missed you so much here." Jinwoon hugs her in the middle of the garden. He does that thing purposely to make a certain someone jealous.

"Okay, we met today morning, Jinwoon." Katharine states patting Jinwoon's back. She feels weird when Jinwoon tries to act so clingy suddenly because he isn't like that at all.