Chapter 37: On Tour- New Orleans

Friday, December 1987

The last two months of the 'Girls Girls Girls' tour had been the hardest.

Emily has dealt with men being too touchy before, but never has she witnessed the real wrath of Nikki Sixx, which is what had really overwhelmed her that crazy night at the strip club.

She hadn't been out much the past two months, mostly because there was no such thing as a normal, fun night out with Motley Crue around. There always had to be a wild fight, or an excessive amount of drugs and alcohol, or something always had to be set on fire. So Emily had been going from bus to rehearsal, to hotel, to show, then back to hotel or bus, depending on the night.

Izzy had been heavy on her mind everyday; all she wanted was to feel his strong arms wrapped securely around her again, she needed to feel his love again.

Emily has actually been spending her alone time writing a new song for the rhythm guitarist, which she named 'Postcards And Polaroids'. She kept thinking back to their last nights together, which had been spent laying naked in bed and talking about everything under the sun. Her new song was inspired by those last, blissful nights, and having to leave for tour.

'Before I go, oh oh oh oh
Let me remind you what you're waiting for
Before you go, oh oh oh oh
Could you love me just a little bit more?
One more time'

'Hey, hey darling, its so damn hard to say goodbye
You know I'll try my hardest, I'll never change who I am inside'

She was writing down these lyrics in her little black notebook, when the hotel phone beside her rang. With a sigh, the brunette singer picked up the phone, thinking it might be Matt or Oliver trying to coax her into going out tonight. They were in New Orleans for the night before they left for Florida, and this city had a big reputation for parties.

"Hello?"

The line was silent for a moment, until that familiar, husky voice spoke up.

"Hey... it's Izzy."

Emily felt her heart skip a beat, and she broke out into a huge smile at the sound of his voice.

"Hey! How's tour babe?"

She was so excited to hear from him, and usually calling him babe would have made the rhythm guitarist smile wildly, but Izzy was not happy. He certainly wasn't calling just to chat.

"I have this month's version of Spin Magazine sitting in front of me," Izzy said slowly, his raspy voice void of emotion. He completely ignored Emily's question, and went on talking in a blank tone.

"Guess who's on page thirteen."

The brunette girl's smile quickly faded from her pretty face, realizing that something was wrong because Izzy sounded as cold as ice.

"Who?" She breathed into the phone, waiting for the GnR guitarist's answer after a short pause. Magazines weren't usually her thing, so Em genuinely had no idea what Izzy could be currently looking at in Spin.

"It's you. You and Nikki."

Emily let out a deep sigh into the landline phone; she was so tired of Izzy's suspicions of Motley Crue. She was on tour with them, so there was probably a lot of pictures of her hanging out with the band's crazy members. Just like herself Izzy wasn't a fan of magazines, so this seemed random and out of the blue anyway.

"Izzy it's not like that. We're on tour togeth-"

"He's carrying you. His fucking hand is on your butt! What the fuck?" The rhythm guitarist interrupted her, making her shut down immediately.