Chapter 4

They were flying across the Atlantic in his private jet. His aides Ahmed and Riyadh accompanied him on the tour of all the companies around the world which came under the Al Jahaan Group. This was his yearly tour and they had spent nearly a couple of months flying around the world.

Their last destination was his Pharmaceutical company in Texas. His father was the CEO of the Al Jahaan Group before Taimur took over eight years ago. His father had started this company four decades ago. At first, they were just dealing with Petroleum and Natural gas. They owned all the oil refineries in Azmaayir. His father expanded his business in other sectors as time went by. But it was Taimur who brought Al Jahaan Group to the international level.

He went ruthlessly expanding his business by buying other companies around the world. At first, his father Malik Sikander Jahaan was against Taimur's policies. But as years passed he was convinced that his son was a businessman by birth. It ran in his blood. And he was proud of his achievements each passing day.

It was not as simple for Taimur to reach the position where he was today as others thought. It required the ability for decision making when in stress and pressure. A few wrong decision and everything would come crashing down. He knew how many enemies he had. And how they watched him every step, one little deviation and they will come for him.

"Ms. Eva Smith has been hired as your personal secretary in the head office". Ahmed passed him a file with details of the candidate hired in Azmaayir.

Taimur opened the file and just saw the bio of the woman hired as his secretary. There was nothing remarkable in the details. Just the usual stuff her qualifications and past working experiences. He turned the page. Eva Smith's passport size photograph caught his eye. She was one hell of a woman. Beautiful, her features were of a Greek goddess. Her golden curls and icy blue eyes promised the coolness of spring in Europe. If she was so enchanting in a photograph, what trouble she could be in real life. Taimur knew women were always trouble. He had his share of experience with women.

His blood still boiled even by the memory of her. That bitch had been betrothed to him since childhood. And back then he was a fool to have trusted and loved women. She was all that he desired at that time. But he was not enough for her. She wanted more than he was able to give her. She wanted to be the Queen of Azmaayir. And he was nowhere near to give her that title, he could have made her the queen of his heart but nothing near to the Queen of Azmaayir.

Sehar always had been a greedy power-hungry bitch. And Taimur didn't had any clue what she was planning behind his back. She was beautiful and sexy. Sex on legs was the right term for her. And Taimur couldn't wait for them to get married. Their parents had fixed the date for their wedding when he had to go to London for a business deal. There were still three months remaining for their wedding day, and Taimur was as impatient as any fool in love could be.

His flight was the next day and he was busy shopping for his would-be bride. He had successfully secured the deal and had made a good profit on it. And he was planning to spend all that money buying clothes and jewelry for sehar. He was choosing a wedding ring for Sehar when he received a call from Riyadh.

"Where are you, Tim?" Riyadh asked impatiently, Taimur realized something was wrong by his tone.

"In London, shopping for my wedding, why what happened?" he asked wondering what was up.

"You won't need to shop for an event which is not going to occur ever". Riyadh answered trying to keep his tone as much cool as possible.

"Are you out of your mind Riyadh. Do you have any idea what you are saying?" Taimur didn't like his joke. But he didn't have any idea that Riyadh was not joking. Because after a few seconds someone had pulled the ground below his feet.

"Sehar and Yousuf got married an hour ago." Riyadh was telling something else but Taimur was shaken to his core, he was unable to differentiate what Riyadh was telling. He was in a state of complete shock. No, he might have misheard Riyadh. Sehar would never do this to him. He was her Qalb (heart in Arabic) how could she do this to him.

"Hey, hey get a grip Riyadh what are you saying, are you out of your mind"? He asked Riyadh with the surety that Riyadh had some misunderstanding.

"Sehar married Yousuf an hour ago, she was pregnant with his child and it seems they have been fucking since the last two years, and we, my friend were idiots that we couldn't see through her scheme's." Riyadh gave emphasis on each of his words and in the end, cursed Taimur and himself.

"Wallahi, how is that even possible. She loves me Sehar loves me. She has confessed it a thousand times." Riyadh could hear the pain behind Taimur's words.

"Laa ya Habibi, she didn't love you she is a power-hungry bitch. She seduced Yousuf as he is the eldest son of the King of Azmaayir. And she believes he will be chosen as the next ruler of Azmaayir by the Royal council". Riyadh couldn't control his anger. He hated that bitch for what she had done to his friend.

"Taimur are you ok?" Riyadh realized Taimur was silent from a long time he asked in concern. He was worried about Taimur, he was alone in London with no one to console him in the most difficult time of his life. "Do you want me to come to London?" He asked worriedly.

"No, no, I will be fine. Don't worry your friend is not so weak that he couldn't handle betrayal by a slut. I will make her regret, her decision of marrying Yousuf and ditching me at the altar. She made me a laughing stock in Azmaayir I swear I will make her the joke of this century." Taimur replied in rage.

And from that day till today Malik Taimur Jahaan had worked his ass off to reach where he was today. He was the richest man in Azmaayir. The most powerful Royal with contacts with every government in the world.
"Behind every successful man there is a woman", Taimur couldn't agree more with this saying. That bitch was the reason for what he was today. Her betrayal had made him ruthless.

His influence had grown on the Royal council with each passing day. He knew the weakness of all the members of the council. And he knew how to play his cards. He had watched the growing regret of Sehar as he gained more power with time. He knew how much she would have cursed herself for marrying Yousuf in a haste. She didn't have the least idea her betrayal would turn Taimur into the enigma he was today.

💖🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖

Please vote and comment readers, if you like the chapter. It helps in improving the rating of the book.

💖🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖