Chapter 19

Taimur smiled as he hung up the call. Eva never ceased to amaze him. He had sensed the fire which resided in her. The way she responded to his touch.

Life is going to be a lot more exciting with her around. He left his room and went out in the living room of his London apartment. Riyadh was sitting with the dinner arranged on the dining.

"What took you so long?" Riyadh asked annoyed at Taimur.

" Nothing was just speaking to Eva, and thanks dude for sending Ayesha over to her. She really was cheered up", Taimur thanked him.

"It's no big deal, but I received a text from Ayesha saying I am not getting to snog her until you snog Eva", he said with a smirk.

" Did she, now you will know what I feel, I always knew Ayesha was a sensible girl", Taimur was roaring with laughter.

"I don't take her threats seriously, I know she will be as desperate as I will be by the time we return. And when the topic is up, when are we returning and why the hell on Earth you brought me here in the first place?" Riyadh was really fed up sitting idle.

" Haaris believes there is a threat to my life in Azmaayir. So he asked me to leave Azmaayir for a couple of weeks, till he gets to the bottom of it", Taimur replied reminiscing about his last meeting with Riyadh.

Taimur walked out of his car, Haris was waiting for him near the elevator of the building. Taimur gestured Haris to follow him as he got in the elevator. No one spoke until they were inside the living room of his penthouse.

"Spill it out, and it better be serious", Taimur said to Haris in an irritated tone.

" As I told you earlier it's a RED. There is a threat to your life. My man has been hanging around a pub when he overheard a conversation between two men. They were speaking about taking out the man with the strongest claim on the throne", Haris said.

"Rashid followed them, but they sensed they were being followed and lured him into an alley. They would have killed him but fortunately, a Police officer intervened and my man's life was saved. But he is still in the hospital with some serious injuries", Haris was constantly staring at Taimur as he spoke.

" When did this incident take place?, Taimur asked him.

"I called you the moment I hung up the call of Rashid. Rashid called and informed me about the plot before he passed out. He is in a coma right now, we don't have much information about them, but I have asked my aide to get the CCTV footage of the pub and the route they took", Haris replied.

" When I really start feeling everything is working out in my life, shit starts happening ", Taimur said frustrated.

" I am sorry to have disturbed you I knew you were with her. But I didn't have any choice", Haris apologized.

"You are not the only one who owes me an apology, I know you are just doing your duty", Taimur said smiling. " I think God is testing my patience", he added.

"Salman will be here in an hour with the CCTV recordings. But we will need to plan a strategy for how we are going to deal with this latest development", Haris said.

They had spent the rest of the night planning the strategy and as a result, Taimur and Riyadh were in London. Till Hairs got to the bottom of this plot. Haris felt that it would be better if Taimur was not in Azmaayir for some period until he investigated and found out the person who wanted to kill Taimur.

At first, Taimur didn't want to leave Azmaayir, he couldn't dream of leaving Eva for such a long time. Haris had suggested him to take Eva with him. But then the next day Sikander created a new hurdle.