Chapter 22

Eva was looking in his eyes horrified. The affection which used to be there in those green eyes was replaced with vengeance and hatred. Just a little revelation had changed Taimur from an angel into a devil. She wiped her lips with her tongue. And swallowed the lump in her throat. The towel which was wrapped around was barely holding.

"So will you kill me?" She asked.

Taimur gave out a roar of laughter and said "No my little bird, how can I kill you. No matter how much I hate you but I still want you. I will keep you alive and I will devour your body because I want you" Taimur replied with a smirk.

"You will rape me?" She asked horrified.

"I will not rape you, I will seduce you and I will make you beg for it", Taimur whispered in her ear.

" In your dreams", Eva retorted.

"We will see my little bird", he said as he locked his lips with her.

Eva was resisting him, she even bit his tongue when he tried to enter her mouth with it.

" Witch", he cursed and pulled her hairs downwards.

Eva cried in pain, but he was now kissing her neck and shoulders, she tried to push him back. And in their struggle the knot on the towel which was holding it opened. But because Taimur was too close to her it didn't fell to the floor.

Taimur looked at her with a smirk and lifted her in his arms and carried her towards the bed. Eva couldn't even resist fearing the towel might slip making her situation more awkward.

Taimur tossed her on the bed and before she could move he was on top of her, his body between her legs. The towel had slipped from her body exposing her breast from the top and from below it was opened till her navel.

Eva tried to push him and escape but he had intertwined his fingers with her and was now suckling her at her earlobe.

" Aaaah!" Eva moaned. She didn't want to, but her body was not in her control. It had taken over her mind and now she was melting under him.

Taimur sensed her body getting relaxed under him, he then took her mouth, kissing her with passion. Tasting her mouth with his tongue, biting her already swollen lips, and this time Eva was also kissing him back. She wanted to free her hands to touch him but he was holding them on the sides.

"You don't get to touch me", He said breaking the kiss. Then he held both her hands above her head with his left hand.

He pulled the towel from her body and hungrily slid his gaze over her. He started working on her body with her skilled fingers.

Then he stopped again as she was about to come. Eva couldn't take this anymore. " Take me," she said.

"I thought you were begging?"Taimur said continuing the assault on her body.

" Please Taimur, take me" Eva was breathing heavily.

"Begging is going to take you further", he again teased her.

"I beg you, please take me", she moaned.

" Your wish is my command, " he chuckled.

His lips crushed hers in a possessive way. Biting her lips, sucking at the tip of her tongue. It was more than she could take, she tried to keep up with him.

She felt the friction building in her uterus. Eva was caught in a frenzy, her breathing paced, her heart started beating faster.

" Come for me baby", he whispered, "Come for me now".