Chapter 28

"What was that?" Riyadh looked at Taimur and asked as soon as Eva exited the jet.

"Farewell" Taimur replied looking out of the window.

He had seen Eva wiping her tears as she had climbed down the stairs and then sat in the back seat of the car waiting for her.

"How could you do this Taimur? How can you push away the woman you love?",Riyadh asked shocked.

"She doesn't love me", Taimur said taking a deep breath. It was like he was trying to convince himself more than Riyadh.

The car was speeding away from the runway. He turned back and looked at Riyadh.

"You are blind", Riyadh said irritated.

" It took 6 years for you to get over Sehar, how many years you think it will take you to get over Eva?" Riyadh asked annoyed.

" I am marrying Alia two months from today", He told Riyadh and started looking out of the window again.

What the hell was Riyadh's problem? Why didn't he just let him be? It was already difficult for Taimur to let Eva go.

Taimur was thankful Eva didn't turn and looked back at him, otherwise, he would have stopped her from going.

Taimur knew she had feelings for him, but it was related more to the needs of her body than soul. She hadn't been with a man for a long time and when Taimur entered her life her body had reacted to him.

Taimur had sensed the internal struggle between her mind and her body.

Taimur wanted her to love him with all her heart not just because they were great in bed together. And this was nearly impossible.

She had made it loud and clear, that she was staying with him against her will. And that she wanted to go back to her life.

Eva had deceived him from day 1, if she really loved him she would have told him the truth.

Taimur was broken from inside but he was not showing it. He sent Eva back before she could have hurt him more. He was still not able to trust women.

He was betrayed twice by them and it was lesson enough for him. He had agreed to the Council's wish of marrying a girl from within the Al Jahaan clan.

He had met Alia 4 years ago at his parent's house. She looked like a sensible girl. She was an Eye specialist, tall, pretty, typical Arabian beauty with a good sense of humor.

Taimur knew he won't get a better match then Alia. He decided to tell her the truth about Eva and him. He wanted to form this relationship on trust.

The two weeks in the US turned out to be quite hectic, meetings, interviews press conference. He was a being portrayed kind of a superhero by the western media.

He had met David de Costa, the head of the RRH, the man was pure evil. They have been running the RRH for four generations.

Taimur had asked him the question which had been eating him for two years.

"Why me? He asked looking into his eyes.

Negative vibes emitted from the man seated opposite him. He looked at Taimur with a blank face and said "Your hunger for conquering the world".

"My father is more ambitious", Taimur said with a surprise.

"We didn't want to mess it up. Your grandfather had proved to be quite a pain in the ass for us. I liked him he was a nice man, what a waste. And we thought he would have told his son's about the RRH.", Costa gave him a smirk.