Chapter 18

She was watching a movie. It was the first weekend after Taimur went to London.
She didn't have any plans for the weekend. So she just decided to stay home and watch a movie.

The doorbell rang and Eva went to the door wondering who could it be. She thought about Taimur, but he can't be here he was in London. She had spoken to him on the phone earlier that day. There was no chance he could be here to surprise her.

She opened the door, Ayesha and Laila stormed in punching and fisting her. "You cheater, you planned on getting married and didn't even inform". Eva was shocked at their declaration.

"And who told you that?" She asked surprised.

"We have our source. You have been screwing him for two months. And you didn't even tell us? Laila was more violent.

Eva was trying to thwart their blows. " I don't know, who is your source but whoever it is has overstated the condition to you", Eva informed them.

"You liar", Ayesha exclaimed.

" Pinky swear, we didn't even kiss yet, and that is because of your fiance walked on us twice", Eva touched her neck and swore.

"Whatttttt!!!!!!!!" They both exclaimed simultaneously.

"I am not lying", Eva told them.

Laila pulled Eva and Ayesha both and sat on the floor. Then she looked at Eva and said: " We will need the details".

" I told you nothing happened between us", Eva said raising her shoulders.

"Is he celibate, or is he gay?" Laila asked with panic in her voice.

"Taimur isn't either of it, It's just that things didn't go the way we wanted, " Eva said drawing a deep breath.

" But you are one lucky bitch. Conquering Taimur Jahaan is a mission impossible", Laila said.

" I know, sometimes I think what does he sees in me?" Eva wondered.

" Yeah, I also wonder about that", Ayesha agreed with her.

Eva punched her shoulder. Ayesha cried in pain.

"What are you made of stone?, Ayesha asked massaging her shoulder.

" We are really happy for you", Laila said hugging her. Ayesha also hugged them. They stayed like that for a few moments and then withdrew

"I know, thank you", Eva said smiling.

" Now tell us how did you seduce him?", she asked.

" I didn't seduce him, he seduced me", Eva said shyly.

"Did he really, was it the night of the ball. You were really looking like a dessert and he would be a fool if he didn't taste you", Ayesha asked with suspicion.

" Well it is not as it sounds, tell me who told you he was marrying me. Even I didn't know about any of it", Eva asked.

"Riyadh called Ayesha and told Taimur wants her to go and cheer you up because you were upset and missing Taimur", Laila said.

" Did he really?" Eva asked. She felt someone stabbed her heart. Taimur cared for her so much.

Even when he was away he still was concerned about her. He was considerate enough to tell Riyadh to send Ayesha to cheer her up. "And what was she doing to him", she thought with a feeling of guilt.

"I need to tell Taimur the truth, I need to come out clean to him. I cannot deceive him anymore, I have to tell him when he returns from London. She can't continue with this and if he accepts her I will tell Aalam I was quitting the whole operation. And it didn't matter whether he was involved with mafia or not. I love him and he loves me back and that is all that matters", Eva thought arriving at a decision.