Chapter 23

Taimur was watching Eva finish her breakfast. It had been a week since they arrived at the ranch. He noticed her appetite had increased. Well her body needs to keep up with the ordeal Taimur was making her go through.

He had lost the count of how many times he had taken her. And he was impressed by how she was keeping up with him. She never disappointed him, she was aroused just with his touch. Sometimes it only took him to look at her in a certain way.

Her blue eyes got a little darker and her pupils dilated when she was aroused. Taimur had discovered this trait of her. And it really helped him to make her submit to his demands.

Eva always tried to touch and caress him when they were having sex. But Taimur would hold her hands or tie them. She used to complain about it. But he was not there to please her. He would take her just because his body wanted her.

But he had to admit the chemistry was undeniable. She tried to match him in every way. If he didn't hate her, Taimur was sure he would have submitted himself to this goddess. Her body so perfectly fitted with his own just like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

They had made love everywhere in the house. He remembered the night when they made love in the kitchen. He had gone into the kitchen for a late-night snack when she had followed him. And this time it was Eva who had seduced him. The way she was moaning eating her favorite ice cream Taimur just couldn't help but take her there in the kitchen.

But the best was when they had it in the pool. This time he had made sure the maids were dismissed for the day. They had spent hours in the water making love and by the time he was finished with her, Eva was completely exhausted. Taimur had to carry her in his arms to their room.

He hated her for the betrayal but he also wanted her. He had not had any woman after Sehar. And all those years, of being without a woman had really made him insatiable. It was like Riyadh had told about unleashing an unknown force.

"When are we going back to the capital?" Eva asked him, her voice brought him back from his thoughts.

"You look very eager on going back, are you fed up with me so early?" He asked looking into the blue eyes.

Taimur noticed the expression of mortification in her eyes. She just had asked him a normal question but he couldn't help humiliating her. "Well she has to pay the price for fooling him around", he thought, trying to suppress the guilt.

Eva felt silent and carried on with her breakfast. Taimur cursed himself. Why does he have to be an ass all the time?

"We are leaving the day after tomorrow", he found himself answering her.

" Ohhh, so soon", she said with disappointment.

"I really liked the place. It's so serene and peaceful", she said pouring coffee for herself.

" Yeah, I also don't feel like going but King's birthday is approaching and the council would want me there, and I also have many business appointments", he replied.

"You want me to come back to work?" She asked

"We both know very well that it's not your job. And I don't want you anywhere near to my business", he snapped.

" But you want me to be near to you, you can trust me with yourself but not with business", she retorted.

"I don't that's why I don't let you touch me", he snapped.

He saw the pain in her blue eyes caused by his words. But she deserved it. Why on Earth was he worried how she felt. He hated her and it was none of his concern if she was hurt by him. He had her here in the first place so he could hurt her for the betrayal.