Chapter 13

She was with Robb, they were laughing together. They were in a very beautiful gorge. The landscape was covered with flowers. Robb plucked a flower from a shrub and fixed it in her hairs which were tied in a braid. They were looking at each other, with eyes filled with fondness. Robb pulled her towards him and was about to kiss her when she pushed him and ran away from him giggling.

             Robb ran after her, trying to catch her. They were running for a while when the landscape changed into a dark gloomy graveyard. Eva got scared and halted, she looked back for Robb but he had disappeared. She started looking for him, calling him by his name. "Robb, where are you?" She cried out.

        But he didn't answer. She kept looking for him. And all of a sudden she heard a gunshot. She started running in the direction of the sound. There she saw Robb with hands over his chest from where blood was flowing out, she ran towards him in terror. He was sitting on his knees on the ground his head bowed in the front.

        "Robb, what happened? She cried, holding his hand." Who did this to you?" She asked him horrified. She couldn't believe what just happened.

       Robb raised his hand and pointed in front, Eva looked in the direction where Robb was pointing. And what she saw there froze her in terror. Taimur was standing there holding a gun still pointed at Robb laughing hysterically.

          "Nooooo" she cried in pain as she jolted up from sleep, and looked around, it was still dark, the night lamp was glowing on the side table of her bed, and she was sitting on bed sweating profusely.

      "It was a dream, just a nightmare". She tried to calm her senses. Her hands were still shaking and her heart was beating so fast and loud, she could hear it in her ears.

      " Thank God" she exclaimed as she poured water in the glass and drank it in a single breath. 

         When she had calmed down slightly. She started remembering the incidents from last night. She was sure she drifted into sleep on the couch. Then how was she now in her bed. If Taimur had brought her in the bedroom where was he right now? She got up from bed alarmed, was he sleeping on the couch if he was not in bed. He had told her that he will stay with her that night.

     She hurried into the living room but it was empty, he was not there. She couldn't understand why he didn't stay. Or was he mad at her for falling asleep like that? She glanced at the wall clock, it was 4 O'Clock in the morning. She dismissed the idea of calling him.

        She came back to bed thinking about the nightmare she had. "Why did she dreamt about Robb now, after so many years of his death?"

          And why it had to be Taimur who shot him in the nightmare. "Did she had the nightmare because of the constant stress she was in?"

        What she was doing was not easy for her. She was involved emotionally with her target. She was in love with the man, who might have killed her fiancee. The constant stress was taking a toll on her mental health.

           She was caught up in such a situation in life, where she didn't have any idea regarding in which direction she should go.

         Her heart was completely in Taimur's spell. She wanted him. She was madly in love with him, understanding very well the consequences of it. But she couldn't stop herself from loving him.

        She didn't dare to think about the future. What will she do if the Interpol arrested him? How will she live without him?

        Her heart stopped beating just thinking about losing him. No this can't be true, he cannot be a criminal. She tried to reassure herself. The Interpol is mistaken, RRH doesn't exist if it does they might have caught someone in the last century.

         She kept on turning in bed. Trying hard to sleep without any success. She couldn't stop thinking about Taimur and how he had changed her colorless life.

       How his touch made her feel alive. How it set her whole body on fire. She loved everything about him. The way he walked, the way he talked and the manner in which he addressed her.

     The Arabic adjectives he used to address with. The way he touched her, the way he caressed and kissed her. The way he made her feel. She never felt like this for anyone not even Robb.

       She loved Robb but what she felt for Taimur was completely on a different level. It was as if he connected to her soul. She can't live without him.

       What if Taimur failed to convince the Royal Council, what if his father and his uncle the King of Azmaayir didn't agree to their match. And what if Taimur found out the truth about her? How will he react?
Will, he ever forgive her? There were infinite questions in her mind and she didn't have the answer for any single of them.

         The sun had risen and sunlight started coming in through the window. She took her cell and dialed Taimur's number hoping he was awake. She was worried why he had left like that.

    "Salam Alaykum, Ya Qalabi". He replied as he received her call.

      " Where are you? And why did you leave? I was so worried" she told him in a single breath.

         "Patience sugar, I had to leave because of an urgent business". He answered smiling at her concern for him.

         "Ohh, Thank God. I thought you were mad at me" she sounded relieved. " I woke up in the middle of the night and you were gone, I thought you were mad because I slept," she said.

        "You know something, I am not as cruel as you think I am. I understand you felt safe and relaxed in my arms that's why you fell asleep" he said amusingly.

       "I don't think you are cruel" she replied annoyed.

      "Then tell me what do you think about me?" He challenged her.

       "Now I think you are trying to take advantage of me," she said laughing.

        "Then you are mistaken" he disagreed with her.

      "Will you come over today?" She asked him, changing the subject. It was just a few hours since she didn't see him and she was already missing him.

      "I wish I could, Umumi (my mother)  has arranged lunch for the family and I have to be there. I also have some business to discuss with my father, so I might stay over". He murmured.

     " It's okay, you should go. I see you every day but you meet your family only at the weekend". She tried not to sound disappointed.

     " I can't tell you how much I am missing you already". He whispered

     "I miss you too, Ya Habibi (My Love)". She replied

     " I will have to go now, will call you when I am free". He said as he disconnected the call.

       Eva took a deep breath. She wanted to be with him. It was in his company that she forgot everything. And she felt like a woman.

    Eva couldn't agree more with the person who said "It's a man who makes a woman feel feminine" And Eva only felt like a woman in Taimur's company.

      He was unlike any other man she had ever met.

                  💖🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖

           Please vote and comment readers, if you like the chapter. It helps in improving the rating of the book.

                  💖🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖