Chapter 20

"This way mam". Taimur's driver guided her through the elevator towards the door.

      As soon as he opened the door she realized they were on the rooftop. As she came out of the door she saw Taimur standing in front of a helicopter. And she couldn't help the amazement in her eyes.

  Taimur had called her two days back to tell her to keep her bags ready for the trip. She had asked him where he was taking her but he said it was a surprise.

   He had landed in Azmaayir a few hours ago and his driver had picked up Eva from her apartment. When she had asked where they were going he just replied he was taking her to the building Taimur resided.

     When they reached there Eva was filled with awe. It was the tallest building in Azmaayir, his driver told Eva Taimur resided in the penthouse of that building.

  Eva was surprised if he was taking her for a trip why did he call her to his penthouse. Maybe he wanted to show her around before they left for Airport or by road whatever he had planned.

     But now seeing him standing in front of the helicopter she was filled with excitement. She had never flown in a helicopter before. It was the latest model with double engines. And it had the logo of the Al Jahaan Group.

     " I hope you won't mind a little noise", Taimur said smiling as she approached him.

      Taimur was looking at her in appreciation. She was wearing a black dress which ended just above her knees and black high boots. Her body perfectly fitted in the dress. Her golden curls straightened out and were hanging loose on her back. She was a delight for his eyes.

       "I guess I will have to keep up with it", she replied, trying to hide the excitement in her voice.

       It was still dark. The sun had not risen when they took flight. Taimur was flying the chopper himself. He was looking like a treat, wearing a black high neck tee paired with blue jeans and a black leather jacket. It was the first time Eva saw him in casual clothes.

      She was watching him closely as he was managing the functions of the chopper. Taimur told her he had learned flying a helicopter nearly 10years ago and since then he himself use to fly it whenever he needed to. He still hadn't told her where they were going.

      They were half an hour into the journey when the sun started to rise. And it was the most beautiful sight Eva had ever seen. They were flying over lush green fields with a mountain range on one side.

       The northern part of Azmaayir was very picturesque. There were many farms and ranch in this part. A river flowed in this part of Azmaayir. Then lightning struck her as she recalled Aalam's call regarding the RRH meeting taking place at the farmhouse of Al Jahaan.

        Eva looked at Taimur his attention was totally diverted towards the chopper. Was he taking her to the place where the meeting was going to take place she wondered?

         " Are we there yet?" She asked a little impatient.

        "A few more minutes. Less than half an hour", he replied.

         Then as if he remembered something he leaned at the back of the helicopter and pulled out a Gift box and handed it to Eva. Eva looked at him startled.

      " Open it," He said.

       Evan opened the gift box and pulled out another from within it. It was all black in color, it looked like a musical box. As she opened it the chopper was filled with the voice of Ronan Keating,