Chapter 26

"Haris did you get the list ready?" Taimur asked as soon as he entered Haris's cabin.

          "Yeah you got it, would you like me to mail it?" Haris asked

         "No, not now, first we need to deal with those bloody murderers. I won't rest till Ahmed's death is avenged", He said looking at folder Haris had handed him.

        "Yeah we have traced them, they are 50 miles from the capital in a small cabin. And they are being watched", Haris replied as he pointed to the red spot on the screen with a map.

      "How many? Taimur asked.

      "7 most probably 8", Haris replied.

      "Get me, Connery, on the line", he said as he watched the images shift on the screen.

       "Listen, I have warned you to let me handle this my way, but because of your carelessness, my friend is dead. And if as much as a hair is harmed of the persons related to me, I am coming for you" Taimur hissed as soon as the line was connected.

       "I am sorry for what happened today, I didn't expect them to retaliate in this way", Connery said in a guilty tone.

       "Do you really?, I had warned you regarding the Interpol spy. But instead of negotiating with them you decided to go on your own. And now I have the Interpol, RRH, and God knows who else wanting to murder me", Taimur snapped at him.

      "I have spoken to the President, he is holding talks with the Heads of the  Government of other countries involved. I will need the list to act fast", Connery said.

       "You will get the list when I have taken care of the killers of my friend", Taimur said and was about to hang up when Connery said.

       "Taimur please I understand what you are going through, but please I need the list", Connery pleaded.

         "Do you?, I risked it all for you. Now my life my reputation and my country are at stake. The woman I love thinks I am some mafia, murdering people in cold blood", Taimur snarled at Connery.

       "I am really sorry Taimur but I am trying my best to make everything alright. Please the list", Connery was getting desperate. He needed the list without it the President won't be able to do anything.

      "I will ask Haris to mail it to you", Taimur said as he hung up.

       Riyadh was looking at him with astonishment. Then he looked at Haris, from the expression on Haris face he understood Haris knew everything.

      "What's going on here?", Riyadh asked.

       "Riyadh I need you to go and take care of the arrangements of the funeral. I have spoken with the King. Ahmed is getting a state funeral", Taimur completely ignored his question.

       Riyadh knew better not to ask anything if he was not in the mood to answer. Riyadh kept staring at Taimur's face for a few minutes and then turned and left the room.

        "Do I mail it now?" Haris asked looking at Taimur who was in deep thought.

      It had all started two years ago when the Director of the CIA had approached Taimur. Taimur was in the US at that time. He had received a call from an unknown man asking him to meet.

      Taimur had ignored the calls, he knew they were just trouble. Until one day when he came to his apartment after a business dinner and a man was sitting in his living room smoking a cigar.