1

"Radhi!" Revati said, smiling at the girl. "How are you?"

"Me?" Radhika playfully nudged her friend. "You're the one who will be getting married!"

Revati went red. "You're talking like Krish too!" She blurted before realizing that Radhika did not have a good past with Krish. "Oh my god, I'm sorry Radhi–!"

"It's okay," Radhika said with a shrug. "He doesn't matter to me. Don't apologize."

Revati began to protest but decided against it. "Anyways, what's going on in your life?"

"I've got a new movie," Radhika replied with a smile.

"That's amazing, Radhi!" Revati gushed before pulling her friend into a hug. "What is it about?"

"It's top secret!"

"To me too?"

"Hmm..." Radhika pretended to be in deep thought. "Not really. Well, it's about these two people..."

Revati listen patiently till she was done. "It seems amazing!" She complimented. It seemed weirdly familiar to her. Then it hit her. Advitya told her about Krish's new movie and it had the same story...could it be? Perhaps, but Revati decided to keep her doubts to herself. Let Radhika know it herself, if it is true.

"Thank you, Rev," Radhika said. "We are starting shooting tomorrow. What about you and Dau?"

Though Radhika and Krish didn't talk, Advitya always considered Radhika as his sister from another mother and love her.

"He took me out yesterday," Revati said, blushing a bit more.

"Ooh, and the marriage?"

"We are already engaged. A few more months..." Revati replied.

"Do I need to call you bhabhi now?" Radhika said, sticking her tongue out as if she was petrified by the idea.

"No need! I can't imagine you calling me that!" Revati said, shuddering as Radhika laughed and hugged her.

{ ~ }

Krish walked into the cafe. He noticed the girl sitting in the corner table. He went and sat down next to her.

"Krish," she said calmly, as if she'd been expecting him. Krish knew she had. "Have you broken up with her?"

"Yes," Krish replied, breathing in the scent of her hair.

She closed her book and looked up at him, light brown eyes staring into him. "Good." Her fingers slowly intertwined with his. "We can be together now."

Krish replied, "Hmm," feeling a bit weird as she placed her head against his shoulder.
He should be feeling happy. A beautiful girl was now his girlfriend. But he still didn't feel happy.

The only thing running through his mind was: Radhika Sharma. Radhika Sharma.

He pushed the thoughts out of his mind. "Will you be coming for the shooting?" He asked, attempting to divert the topic.

"Haan. Obviously," the girl replied, clutching his arm. "Parantu...will there be close scenes with the heroine?"

Krish gave a soft chuckle. "We've just begun dating and you're already possessive?" He asked.

"Any girl would be possessive of her boyfriend, regardless of the duration of their relationship, especially if he looks as good as you," she justified. "But answer my question."

Krish blinked. "I don't know. I mean, I guess because it is a romance script after all," he replied.

The girl narrowed her eyebrows. "Hmm...I suppose I have to let you go," she said, clutching even tighter if it was possible. "But you better not run off with some other girl."

Krish looked at her, amused. Funny how she thought the relationship would last for long.

"Mmhm," he said, absentmindedly.

He had begun to think about how wrong it felt, how he didn't feel happy. And of course, the name he'd been repeating in his head.

Radhika Sharma.

{ ~ }

Radhika woke up with a jolt.
She had a weird dream. She saw a hazy figure with black curly hair and hazel eyes.
A little familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Weird..." she muttered to herself.

She got up and began to brush her teeth before taking a quick shower. She was excited. Why wouldn't she be? After all, it was her first day of shoot.

She slipped on a yellow hoodie and black skinny jeans. She almost skipped down the stairs, happily humming a random song.

"Feeling good, I see?" Her mother asked, noticing Radhika's joyful mood.

"Mumma!" Radhika exclaimed in a sing-song tone. She hugged her mother. "How are you today?"

"Truly magic, shooting made you a respectful girl! Waah!" Her mother remarked teasingly.

Radhika laughed and dug into her breakfast. "Yummy food, mumma!" She said.

Her mother looked at her in wonder. "Usually you eat this dosa everyday and complain about how you want to eat something different. But now you're saying it's yummy?" She rested her face against her hand. "This movie has definitely changed you."

Radhika smiled and left for the shooting.
All the way to there, she couldn't wait for it. But for some reason, the name Revati had said didn't leave her mind.

Krish Agarwal.

She hated him. But why did her heart flutter at the thought of him?

{ ~ }

Hey! The first chapter is here!
Sorry it's short, the next chapter will be longer!

Thoughts?