epilogue

Radhika laid on her bed, feeling tired but she couldn't sleep. She picked up her phone and messaged Krish:

'Hello Krishhhh!'

~Radhe

No reply.

Someone who didn't know Krish would say that he was simply fast asleep, because it was early morning, barely 2 am.

But Radhika knew her boyfriend very well.
She knew that he would still be awake, like her.

'Talk to me, naaaa'

~Radhe

Nothing. Not even a seen.

Radhika frowned. Was he really ignoring her?

'Ayy, talk to meee!'

~Radhe

This time, he saw the message. It showed that he was online.

'Hey bhai, I'm so tired'

~Radhe

She smirked, as the next reply came within seconds.

'I'm a "bhai" to you? Tf, Radha! We've been in a relationship for nearly two years now!'
~Krishn

She giggled to herself. If anyone was living with her in her tiny apartment, they'd think it was haunted if they heard giggles at 1:30 am in the morning.

'Never mind about that. Are you sleepy?'

~Radhe

'Nahi, not at all. And I know that you are probably tired and can't sleep.'

~Krishn

Her smile widened.
He really knew her well enough.

'Mein kya karungi?'
~Radhe

'Kya hum call karenge?'

~Krishn

'Sach mein? Theek haiii~'

~Radhe

Minutes later, he video called her. Radhika's face appeared before him, shining a happy pink.

"Hello!" She exclaimed.

Krish winced. "Why are you yelling your head off now?" He asked, then shook his head.

"When are you coming back? I miss you," she said, then gave him the baby seal eyes--the ones he knew would always win him over.

"Now, don't give me that face," he said. "I can't do anything, Radhe. If I have to shoot abroad, then I have to shoot abroad."

Radhika sighed. "I understand." she mumbled.

"Good." Krish then smiled. "Now sleep."

"I wish I could sleep."

"Hmm..." He pretended as if he was in deep thought. "Maybe I can sing you a lullaby?"

"Chup raho!" She said, laughing. "If you do that then I'll cut this call."

{ ~ }

'Tum kya kar rahe hoon?'

~Radhe

'Me? I'm getting ready for a shot.'

~Krishn

'Accha. I sound like such a clingy girlfriend, don't I?'
~Radhe

'Bilkul nahi. You care for me, there's a difference.'