12

Thank you for 1K+ reads on Adore and lots of thanks for all the love on Broken Hearts!

Here is the chapter that has finally come out after so long...

{ ~ }

Krish sighed. He shifted in his bed. He wasn't willing to admit what was running through his mind.

Why am I thinking about Radhika and Harsh? He repeated the question in his mind over and over again, hoping to find an answer to it.

Radhika. Harsh. Radhika. Harsh.

He shook his head. I'm being paranoid, he concluded. Why should I be worried if Radhika and Harsh get together? I'll be happy for them, that's right!

Wrong, a voice seemed to haunt him in his mind.

His blanket folded as he moved in his bed again. He closed his eyes shut, trying to get some sleep.

There was going to be an early shoot the next day and that meant he had to be able to act without dosing off in the middle of it.

Sleep. Come on, you can do it. Stop thinking about them and just sleep!

He finally fell into a deep slumber, though his dreams had displayed what he was thinking about before he slept.

He woke up in the morning, extremely tired. His back ached and all he wanted to do was continued sleeping. But there wasn't any shooting today and he was not planning to sleep the entire day.

So, he pulled out his phone and texted Radhika.

'Good morning, Radha! Kaise ho?'
~Krish

'Oi! Two surprises in a row? One, Krish wakes up early and two he texts me good morning? Is this a dream?!'
~Radhika

He rolled his eyes at her response.

'Itni overacting kyun?'
~Krish

'Chup karo aur bolo, why these greetings? What do you want from me?'
~Radhika

'Does it have to mean that I want something from you if I text you in the morning? Why can't it be a hello to my lovely best friend?'
~Krish

'I can see the lie through your text, Krishn.'
~Radhika

'Theek hai, theek hai, nothing much. I'm just bored. And I don't want to sleep. Shall I come over to your apartment?'
~Krish

'Nope.'
~Radhika

'Kyuuuuuuuuun?'
~Krish

'No means no, Krishn.'
~Radhika

'Meri Radheeee, pleaseeeee?'
~Krish

'Even if you use Radhe, it's still a no.'
~Radhika

'PLEASE RADHA! I WILL DO ANYTHING!'
~Krish

'Tempting...but no. Don't come to my apartment.'
~Radhika

'Rude.'
~Krish

'Like I care.'
~Radhika

'I am not talking to you!'
~Krish

'Oh nooo, I'm so threatened!'
~Radhika

'I'll leave you on seen!'
~Krish